This page provides accredited course pricing details for:
TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)
a 4-day accredited, instructor-led course
for individuals or corporate groups seeking "TOGAF® 9 Certified" Prep,
provided by eLearning Launchpad,
accredited by The Open Group®
Expand for more info on this course...
- "TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)" from eLearning Launchpad is an Accredited TOGAF 9 Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF Certification for People program
- Choice of several public and private instructor-led formats:
- For private groups of 2 to 15: Book a private onsite course at your facility (U.S. locations only), or a private virtual course (live online), or an "Onsite-Plus" course that allows remote attendees to participate in your onsite course via web conferencing. Our simple, flexible, affordable, and transparent approach to private training is tough to beat!
- For individuals: Join one of our scheduled public online courses, or book a private 1-on-1 course (online or onsite)
- Combined Level 1 + Level 2 instructor-led training, providing attendees with a thorough understanding of the TOGAF® 9.2 standard, and preparing them for the "TOGAF® 9 Certified" certification exams. Course includes exam vouchers, comprehensive lecture materials/courseware, study guides, supplements and reference materials, and practice exams. Course Language: English
- Includes a Combined Part 1 and Part 2 (OG0-093) exam voucher for each attendee that can be used to schedule the exams required for "TOGAF 9 Certified" certification at a Pearson VUE testing center (a $495 per person value)
- Includes a Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee -- if an attendee fails a TOGAF 9 certification exam on the first attempt, we will provide a free exam retake voucher (course must be ordered via our online system, and certain other restrictions apply -- see details)
- "Standard" course is 4 full days (30 contact hours) for both private and public courses. However, private courses have much greater flexibility (see next bullet)
- Ultra-flexible scheduling is a unique feature of our private course format: You choose any dates within any available 10 day span (can be non-consecutive). Spread your 4 full (or up to 8 partial) days as you wish within one week, or spanning two consecutive weeks, and even use weekend days if you wish (we just need 30 hours total). Our standard affordable pricing applies no matter how you spread the course dates and times, even for onsite training. You set the daily start/stop times as you wish, day or evening.
- Private onsite course orders are accepted from, and conducted in, U.S. only. Orders for online courses (public or private) are accepted from U.S., Canada, and Australia only.
- Terms and Conditions apply (covers policies on payment timing, refunds, cancellations, rescheduling, and more.)
- The page below provides pricing details for this accredited course. For other course info, visit these pages: course outline, instructor, pricing, available private dates, private course advantages, book your course, and how our approach is better for you.
Pricing for Accredited “TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)” Course
1) See top of page for course information summary and related links.
2) “Combined Part 1 and 2” certification exam vouchers included in accredited course pricing below (details on vouchers and post-course exams).
Public Online Course (Accredited – 4 Days):
$1520 / Person (or $1220 per person for groups of 2 or more)
For public online courses, a 'Group Discount' of $300 is available to all attendees of a group of 2 or more. The first registrant must initially pay the the regular full $1520 price for his/her online public course registration. This full-price registrant may then request the Group Discount coupon code from us, which may then be used by his/her identified colleagues to reduce their registration cost to only $1220 per person. If at least one colleague registers, pays, and attends the course, the original full-price registrant will also receive the discount in the form of a $300 refund. The number of colleagues who may benefit from this discount is limited only by the seats available within the maximum class size of 15.
Private Course (Accredited – 4 Days – Online or Onsite):
See pricing table below…
Live online, e-materials (no hardcopies), but otherwise same as onsite course.
Great for distributed / global groups
Course held at your facility (anywhere in U.S.), includes hardcopy course books, exam vouchers, and "second-chance" retake guarantee*
INSTRUCTOR TRAVEL INCLUDED
NOTE 1: Private onsite course orders are accepted from, and conducted in, U.S. only. Orders for online courses (public or private) are accepted from U.S., Canada, and Australia only.
NOTE 2: Pricing shown above includes all instructor travel/accommodations (for private onsite courses), course materials as described, a voucher for the “Combined Part 1 and 2” (OG0-093) exam for each attendee, and our Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee (course must be ordered via our online system, and certain other restrictions apply -- see details ). No other costs or expenses will be invoiced.
NOTE 3: Booking a private instructor-led course of any tyoe also qualifies you for large discounts of up to 40% on our self-paced TOGAF e-learning courses — a great way to extend the depth and reach of your organization’s TOGAF training, especially for those who can’t attend an instructor-led class.
NOTE 4: “Onsite-Plus” course format option (allowing remote attendees to participate in an onsite course via live web conferencing), requires an additional in-room audio equipment/setup fee that is added to the standard onsite course prices shown in the table – this fee covers the specialized portable audio equipment provided and setup by us in your onsite training room. Contact us for details and pricing, based on your specific needs.Top
New Year Customer Appreciation Offer:
Receive a $150 AMAZON.COM GIFT CARD!
4 Easy Ways to Qualify:
- Register for a public instructor-led 4-day TOGAF cert prep course (an affordable training solution for individuals)
- Order a private instructor-led 4-day TOGAF cert prep course (any class size from 1 to 15, onsite or online, you pick the dates & times)
- Order self-paced e-learning courses totalling $2000 or more (any mix/quantity of elearning courses; one user per course)
- Refer someone to us who then orders and attends/uses a course per one of the above 3 criteria
Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and can be redeemed towards millions of items at www.amazon.com
Some restrictions apply to use of the Amazon.com Gift Card: See amazon.com/gc-legal
This gift card offer is not valid in combination with any other course discounts or promotions described on this site.
After placing your course order(s), use our Contact Us form to let us know if you'd like to accept or decline this offer; if accepted, the gift card recipient name, email address, and location (city and state) must be provided.
The gift card is supplied electronically -- the code will be made available for download after course payment is received and after either 1) attendance at the instructor-led course, or 2) 14 days after purchase of the e-learning courses.
Referrers should use our Contact Us form to identify the name, organization, and email address of the party you are referring.
A party who is referred to us (ie, per the referral offer described above) is not eligible for this gift card offer.
As an alternative to this offer, other DISCOUNT OFFERS UP TO 40% are possible on our self-paced e-learning courses.
Insights On Our Pricing Model and Value Proposition (all prices $USD)
The low cost, flexibility, and quality of our accredited “TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)” private course creates very high value for individuals or groups seeking private TOGAF® certification prep training, particularly considering the inclusion of vouchers for the “Combined Part 1 and Part 2” exam (a $495 per person value, covering exam OG0-093 which leads to “TOGAF 9 Certified” certification) and the inclusion of our Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee (course must be ordered via our online system, and certain other restrictions apply -- see details ). As example course price points, the virtual course cost for a small group of 4 is $1395 per person, and drops to $1047 per person for a group of 15. Smaller groups of 2 or 3 benefit from our low pricing model as well, and the course is even offered 1-on-1 for individuals seeking private training.
For an individual seeking a lower cost alternative to a 1-on-1 private course, we offer periodic pre-scheduled public courses (online only) for a very competitive standard price of $1520USD per person, or $1220 per person for groups of 2 or more by using our Group Discount (see Group Discount process explanation above). For those considering group attendance, we encourage you to discuss with your colleagues the benefits of ordering a small group private course instead, which could bring greater organizational impact, greater scheduling flexibility, and lower per-person costs.
Our private course prices are based on a very simple and transparent pricing model and is fully illustrated in the Pricing Table above for all standard class sizes (1-15 attendees) and for both delivery course formats: onsite at your facility (U.S. locations only), or virtual (live online). This type of standardized and publicly disclosed pricing for private “in-house” TOGAF® training is very rare – this is yet another way we make your booking and planning process as simple as possible.
Private Course Base Price: Both private course formats have a fixed base price that covers all costs for 1 (one) attendee ($2820 for online, and $4820 for U.S. onsite). For an onsite course at your facility, the base price includes instructor travel/accommodations to your location anywhere in the US; this means there are NO extra charges and no additional expense reporting, review, or payment processes to deal with; even if you spread your onsite course days over the full 10 day span allowed, all instructor travel and accommodations are still covered. Onsite courses also include hardcopy book versions of some course materials (lecture slides and selected reference material), whereas materials for virtual courses are all electronic documents.
Attendee Growth Flexibility and Affordability: For either private course format, attendees may be added (beyond the one attendee covered by the course base price) for only $920 per person, up to the maximum class size of 15; this allows the average per-person cost of a private course to drop substantially as the attendee count grows, as can easily be seen in the Pricing Table above. As detailed in our “book your course” page, some or all of these “additional” attendees may be included in the intitial course order, or added at a later time through one or more “Add-Attendee(s)” orders; this lets you start with a conservative “safe” attendee count and then add attendees as plans and attendance commitments firm up. As an added convenience, each Add-Attendee(s) order can, if desired, be placed using a different payment method/card account; this can make the distribution of costs to participating departments easier and more direct.
Individual public course registrants also have the flexibility of requesting a group discount if they become aware of one or more colleagues who also want to join the course. This reduces the per-person cost for everyone in the group. See the public course “Group Discount” process description in the Pricing Table above.
Private Course Price Comparisons and Value Proposition: The regular per-person prices of many other public online instructor-led TOGAF® courses with similar content, as advertised by other US-based providers, are well above our per-person private course pricing for groups of 2 or more.
Compared to the common public course format offered by other providers, the value of our private course offering becomes even more clear when considering 1) the often higher per-person registration price for a public course, 2) the added cost and inconvenience of attendee time/travel to a remote public course (we come to you, and that cost is already included in our standard onsite course pricing), 3) the risk of public course cancellation by the provider, commonly caused by lower than desired registration counts, 4) the lack of control over course dates/location/seats, and 5) the loss of the many in-house group learning advantages that come with a dedicated private course held online or onsite at your facility. Other providers do also offer private course options, but, unlike us, they rarely publicly disclose their private course pricing or instructor identity/availability (and it's even more rare for 1-on-1 training for individuals to be offeredat at such a low price, if at all); such issues can cause major inconveniences and question marks for clients who want to quickly, easily, and confidently determine who will lead their course, when the course can be scheduled, and what their total cost will be over a range of possible attendee counts.
A Lower Cost Alternative – Our Non-Accredited Course
Want an even lower cost option with even greater flexibility?
We offer a non-accredited course, named “EA Framework Cert Prep 200 Course“, which is priced $420 less per person (compared to our accredited course described above), does not provide exam vouchers or the “second chance” retake guarantee, but does provide essentially the same TOGAF instructional content/coverage, materials, delivery approach, duration, and convenient ordering process as our accredited course (same instructor as well). This course is offered as an onsite or online private course (no public version is offered). This non-accredited course is a well-suited and more affordable option for clients who may not need exam vouchers, may need a lesser level of certification for some/all attendees (i.e., Foundation only, or no certification at all), or may just want to decouple or defer the decisions/costs related to certification exams and acquire just the TOGAF training itself at the lowest possible cost. Visit our non-accredited course page for a complete description and pricing details.
Pricing and Discounts for Self-Paced E-Learning Courses
Please see our self-paced elearning courses page, which lists currently available elearning courses, their prices (per single user), and discounts available. Our elearning course pricing is typically set below the suggested retail price, and additional discounts are offered (described on the specific elearning course pages) based on spending level or on elearning course orders that are linked to a booking for a private instructor-led TOGAF course from us.
Booking a private instructor-led course of any type qualifies you for large discounts of up to 40% on our self-paced TOGAF e-learning courses — a great way to extend the depth and reach of your organization’s TOGAF training, especially for those who can’t attend an instructor-led cert prep class, or wish deeper practitioner-oriented training as a supplement to their live training.Top