In addition to our many instructor-led TOGAF training options described on this site, we're pleased to offer self-paced TOGAF-related elearning courses to U.S.-based clients. These courses can be an alternative to, or supplement to live instructor-led training, depending on your needs.
These two self-paced elearning courses are currently offered:
(see course summaries and links to details further below on this page)
TOGAF 9.2 Foundation Course - eLearning
(Level 1 certification prep, exam voucher included)
Implementation: TOGAF Course - eLearning
(practitioner-level guidance on establishing an effective EA practice)
Common Benefits and Features of Our eLearning Course Offers:
- 6-12 months of online self-paced access to the course, accessible anytime from anywhere - all you need is an internet connection and a standard browser on your dektop, laptop, or tablet
- Our unique spending-based discounts for teams or individuals - available only from us
- Special discount pricing for clients who book a private instructor-led course and wish to extend the depth or reach of their training through additional elearning courses - available only from us
- Modern feature-rich interface and online learning management ecosystem
- Expert support available for course subject matter questions or technical issues
- Offered in partnership with Good E-Learning (the course developer/supplier), a leading and award-winning provider of eLearning products -- their TOGAF 9 Certified certification prep course won the 2018 "Outstanding Certification Product" award from The Open Group®
SUMMARIES OF CURRENTLY AVAILABLE Self-Paced eLearning Courses:
TOGAF 9.2 Foundation (Level 1 - Cert Prep) (sold to U.S. only)
A self-paced elearning course provided by Good E-Learning, accredited by The Open Group®
PRICE: $662 USD for one user (exam voucher included - a $320 value)
This promotional price is already 15% below suggested retail, AND up to 15% in ADDITIONAL savings is possible with our eLearning discounts.
DURATION: 10 hours
ACCESS PERIOD: 6 months, online via web browser (extensions available for an additional cost)
SUMMARY: This high quality elearning course provides a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts of the TOGAF 9.2 standard and the Architecture Development Method at the heart of TOGAF, while covering all the "Level 1" learning points as prep for the "TOGAF 9 Foundation" certification exam -- exam voucher included. This course is provided by Good E-Learning, is accredited by The Open Group®, and is an update from the course that received the 2018 "Outstanding Certification Product" award from The Open Group.
VIEW COURSE DETAILS and ORDER
Implementation: TOGAF (sold to U.S. only)
A self-paced elearning course
PRICE: $679 for one user
This price is already below suggested retail, AND up to 15% in ADDITIONAL savings is possible with our eLearning discounts.
DURATION: 24 hours
ACCESS PERIOD: 12 months, online via web browser (extensions available for an additional cost)
SUMMARY: A perfect elearning course for those with some familiarity with TOGAF and EA (or those already certified) who are seeking deeper practitioner-level guidance on establishing an effective EA practice that fully considers the organizational and business environment along with the practical realities confronting most EA practices. (NOTE: a great overview of TOGAF is included early in the course, for those who may be rusty or have only limited familiarity with TOGAF)
VIEW COURSE DETAILS and ORDER