This page supports placement of orders for our non-accredited course:
EA Framework Cert Prep 200 Course
For individuals or private groups seeking "TOGAF® 9 Certified" Prep
Expand for more info on this course...
- Choice of several public and private instructor-led formats:
- For private groups of 2 to 15: Book a private onsite course at your facility (U.S. locations only), or a private virtual course (live online), or an "Onsite-Plus" course that allows remote attendees to participate in your onsite course via web conferencing. Our simple, flexible, affordable, and transparent approach to private training is tough to beat!
- For individuals: Book a private 1-on-1 course (online or onsite); note that, as an alternative, our accredited TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2) course is offered as a public course (and includes an exam voucher).
- Combined TOGAF® 9 Level 1 + Level 2 instructor-led training, providing attendees with a thorough understanding of the TOGAF® 9.2 standard, and preparing them for the "TOGAF® 9 Certified" certification exams. Course includes comprehensive lecture materials/courseware, study guides, supplements and reference materials, and practice exams. Course Language: English
(note: certification exams are not included; those seeking certification must schedule their exams at a Pearson VUE testing center at an additional cost of $495/person - see additional info on cert exams)
- "Standard" course is 4 full days (30 contact hours) for both private and public courses. However, private courses have much greater flexibility (see next bullet)
- Ultra-flexible scheduling is a unique feature of our private course format: You choose any dates within any available 10 day span (can be non-consecutive). Spread your 4 full (or up to 8 partial) days as you wish within one week, or spanning two consecutive weeks, and even use weekend days if you wish (we just need 30 hours total). Our standard affordable pricing applies no matter how you spread the course dates and times, even for onsite training. You set the daily start/stop times as you wish, day or evening.
- Orders for this live instructor-led course are accepted from the U.S. and many other countries -- see country availability. Course orders may be for a private group course (live online or onsite*) or for a public live online course registration. *Note that while onsite course orders can be accepted from the countries listed, the class itself must be conducted at a client-provided facility in the U.S.
- Terms and Conditions apply (covers policies on payment timing, refunds, cancellations, rescheduling, and more.)
- Is this course not quite what you are looking for? As an alternative for those wanting an exam voucher with an exam retake guarantee (some restrictions apply), or for individuals seeking a public course option, consider our accredited TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2) course instead -- it covers these added features and is priced only $420 more per person (this additional cost is less than the retail cost of purchasing the exam separately from Pearson VUE); course content/coverage, materials, and delivery approach are essentially the same otherwise.
- The page below supports placement of orders for this course. For other course info, visit these pages: course outline, instructor, pricing, available private dates, private course advantages, book your course, and how our approach is better for you.
This page is your starting point for placing your private course order or making a public course registration. Private course orders will allow you to select your course dates from the available-dates calendar in the order form. If you have not yet viewed the comprehensive information provided about the course, you may visit these pages: Key Course Features At-A-Glance, Detailed Course Description and Topics Outline, Our TOGAF® Instructor, Course Pricing, Available Private Course Dates and Scheduled Public Courses, How Our Approach Is Better For You.
Need to use a purchase order? No problem. If your procurement process requires use of a traditional purchase order (versus the online ordering and payment system provided below), just contact us about the course type and dates you are interested in and we’ll be happy to supply quotes, terms, and any other information needed. The course provided, dates availability, and pricing would be the same as described on this site.
Overview of Ordering, Options, and Payment Process for Courses
Further below on this page you can initiate two types of private course orders: one for making the initial booking and payment (deposit or full) for your private course, and the other for optionally adding more attendees to an existing course order. Each type of order guides you through our very simple online process of order form completion, checkout, and payment…
Expand for private course details on attendee additions, payments, dates selection, etc...
Private Course Attendee Planning Flexibility: Our “Add Attendee” order form provides you with the flexibility to add more attendees to a previously ordered course for only $500 per added attendee. For example, you may book your course at the base price to cover only the minimum attendee count of 1 in the initial course order (or some higher count you might initially select), and then as your attendance picture firms up, you may add attendees in increments of one or more using as many separate “Add Attendee” orders as you’d like. Alternatively, if your class size is firm and known upfront, you can select the total number of attendees (up to 15) in your initial course booking order, and pay for the entire course in a single, simple transaction. In any case, beyond the one attendee covered by the base price, each attendee added is only $500 per person, and attendee substitution is allowed.
Private Course Payment Method and Timing Flexibility: Each payment may use a separate payment method/card number; for example, the initial course order, any second (balance due) course payment, or any Add-Attendee orders could all be paid with different methods/accounts. Using different payment methods/accounts in this way may help you to more efficiently distribute the costs to the participants and organizations involved. Major credit cards, checks, and ACH are accepted as payment methods; note that check or ACH payment must be received by us within 14 calendar days of the order placement date to ensure your selected dates continue to be reserved. To minimize your initial payment amount when booking your course, a deposit (minimum partial payment) of $900 is available as an option, with the balance due no later than 7 calendar days before the course start date – again, the balance may be paid with a different payment method or card account, if desired.
Your Private Course Order Options and Choices:
Private Course Date Selection: When starting your course booking below, you’ll use our course order form to select the calendar dates that work best for your attendees’ schedule. You may choose any 4 full days (or up to 8 partial days), consecutive or non-consecutive, within any available span of up to 10 calendar days (10 days is the maximum span).
Private Course Type Selection: In the order form you’ll also select the instructor-led course type as either virtual (live online) with a base price of $2400, or onsite at your facility with a base price of $4400. The base price covers all costs for the course, including 1 (one) attendee. For onsite courses (U.S. only), the base price includes instructor travel/accommodations to your location anywhere in the U.S.; this means there are NO extra charges and no additional expense reporting/review/payment processes to deal with. For a virtual course, course materials are supplied as electronic documents; for an onsite course, course materials consist of hardcopy printed books (for lecture slides), electronic versions of the hardcopy books, and electronic documents for other reference material (note that, aside from hardcopy vs. electronic differences, the content of the provided course material is essentially the same for both course types).
Optional Selection of Additional Private Course Attendees: Finally, the course form allows you to optionally select 0-14 additional attendees (beyond the one attendee that is covered by the base price) for an additional cost of only $500 per person (and note that substitutions are allowed for any attendee). This allows you to specify a conservative minimum “safe” number of attendees with your initial course order, with the option to add (and pay for) more attendees at a later time using separate “Add Attendee” order(s). Alternatively, you may select the full number of expected additional attendees in the course order form (up to a total of 15 attendees), which allows you to cover the entire class in the initial order. If you select no additional attendees in your initial course order form, your course order will simply be placed at the minimal base price which covers one attendee, and you still have the option to place “Add Attendee” orders later. After the initial course order is made, any “Add Attendee” orders should be placed as soon as possible and no later than one week before the course start date to ensure proper preparations and availability of materials.
Timing or Multiple Orders: Note that only one course order may be started at a time, meaning that a second course will not be allowed into your cart until any previous course orders have been completed (ie, completed through the payment process). Note also that “Add Attendees” orders can only be used for a course that has already completed the order/payment process, because “Add Attendee” orders cannot be placed without the asscociated course order number. Less
When placing a private course order or registering for a public course, you need to:
- Be aware that Orders for this live instructor-led course are accepted from the U.S. and many other countries -- see country availability. Course orders may be for a private group course (live online or onsite*) or for a public live online course registration. *Note that while onsite course orders can be accepted from the countries listed, the class itself must be conducted at a client-provided facility in the U.S.
- Be aware that orders placed here apply to this course only: EA Framework Cert Prep 200 Course.
- Register for an account on our site (account login is required to complete checkout)
- Accept our Terms and Conditions at checkout (covers policies on payment timing, refunds, cancellations, rescheduling, and more...)
- Be aware that TOGAF® certification exams are not included or conducted as part this course, and no exam vouchers are provided (exams must be separately purchased and scheduled with Pearson VUE)
- Place only ONE order at a time, and complete through payment/confirmation before placing another order
Expand for details on above notices...
Account Registration is Required For Placing Orders: You will need to have an account and be logged in to complete the Checkout process and place an order (see the "My Account" page to register and/or login). Registration is free, quick, and easy, and only requires you to enter your email address and the password you want to use for account login. Note that you do not need to have an account or be logged in to enter the course order selection form; this allows you to explore the order form, calendar, and options/selection choices prior to registering for an account, if you wish.
Placing orders requires acceptance of our Terms and Conditions: By creating or using an account, placing orders, or otherwise using the content, forms, products, or services offered on this site, you must accept our Terms and Conditions and our Privacy and Security Policy. You will be asked to indicate your acceptance these Terms and Conditions before entering the Checkout page. Note that the Terms and Conditions page also contains our Refunds, Cancellations, and Rescheduling policies.
The actual TOGAF® certification exams are not included in our course nor in our pricing, providing your organization(s) with more precise control over related costs (the fee for the "combined" L1+L2 exams for TOGAF® 9 Certified is $495 per person, via Pearson VUE test centers - more on this process below). We do, however, equip attendees with the thorough knowledge needed to pass the Level 1 and Level 2 exams required for TOGAF® 9 Certified status, and we provide practice exams as an aid in assessing readiness and focusing review efforts. When arranging for certification exams, we've found it to be beneficial for organizatiions to allow for individual post-course decisions, since motivations for attending the course often vary substantially; some may not be interested in pursuing certification at all (they are simply seeking an understanding of TOGAF®), others may only be interested in the less rigorous Level 1 "Foundation" certification (vs the higher "Certified" level), and some may change their minds about certification after attending the course. Also, beyond the personal preference factors, the various organizations involved may have differing goals, priorities, and policies with respect to certifications for their attendees. Considering these common realities, allowing attendees to separately purchase exams after the course, based on their individual/locally-approved goals, ensures that costs can be matched to actual need. Further details on the exam booking process are provided below.
Booking certification exams (for information only): For attendees seeking certification after the course, the certification exams must be taken at a Pearson VUE test center; they are The Open Group® Exam Provider for the TOGAF® certification exams, and their test centers are located in or near most cities. The location selection, scheduling, and payment for these exams may be accomplished by registering online with Pearson VUE (credit cards are accepted). The fee is $495 for the "TOGAF® Combined Part 1 and Part 2 Exam" (OG0-093), which allows both the Level 1 and Level 2 exams be taken in one sitting and results in "TOGAF® Certified" certification if both exams are passed (this is the highest level of TOGAF® certification). Alternatively, attendees who may only want to pursue "TOGAF® 9 Foundation" certification only need to pass the "TOGAF® Part 1 Exam" (OG0-091), and the fee for this exam alone is $320. To explore or begin the exam booking process, we recommend visiting the guidance page for Pearson VUE certification exams on The Open Group® website.
An alternative for those preferring that exam vouchers be included: For those wanting an exam voucher with an exam retake guarantee (some restrictions apply), or for individuals seeking a public course option, consider our accredited TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2) course instead -- it covers these added features and is priced only $420 more per person (this additional cost is less than the retail cost of purchasing the exam separately from Pearson VUE); course content/coverage, materials, and delivery approach are essentially the same otherwise.
One order at a time: Each Add-Attendee order, or new course order, must be completed through the payment/order confirmation step before another order of that type can be placed, meaning two orders of the same type cannot be in the cart at the same time (the cart allows order review before checkout, but is not intended to accumulate multiple items of the same type). Note also that an Add-Attendees order for a given course cannot be started until that course's order has been completed through payment/confirmation and an order number for that course is available. These restrictions protect the integrity of our course reservation and booking system.
Start Your Private Course Order or Add-Attendee(s) Order Below:
EA Framework Cert Prep 200 Private Course – Online or Onsite$0Book Your Private Course
For individuals or private groups seeking "TOGAF® 9 Certified" Prep
Clicking the “Book Your Course” button below will open the course order form where you make your selections for course type (online or onsite), dates, initial attendee count, etc. (pricing is shown as you make your selections), after which you can complete our simple checkout and payment process to automatically book your course for the dates selected.
Need to use a purchase order? No problem. If your procurement process requires use of a traditional purchase order (versus the online ordering and payment system provided here), just contact us and we’ll be happy to supply the information needed.
This private TOGAF-focused course covers both the Level 1 (Foundation) and Level 2 (Certified) content of TOGAF 9.2, the world’s leading framework for enterprise architecture. Attendees gain a thorough orientation and understanding of all the major parts of the TOGAF standard, and gain the knowledge needed to be prepared for the “TOGAF Certified” certification exams (certification exams and associated fees are not included in this course; see “Important Notices” section above for more information).
If you have not yet reviewed the comprehensive information our site provides, you are encouraged to view the information and links provided on this page (above) for details on the ordering and payment process, important notices, course description and outline, pricing, available dates, instructor profile, testimonials, and how our approach is better for you.
Add Attendees (for existing private courses only)$0Add Attendee(s) To Private Course
Clicking the “Add Attendee(s)” button below will open an order form page where you can select the number of attendee(s) you wish to add to an existing private course (beyond the attendee count that has already been covered by the initial course order or prior Add-Attendee orders); then you’ll complete our simple online checkout and payment process for the additions. The cost of each added attendee is $500 per person. Note that additions beyond the max total class size of 15 will not be accepted. Please make note of the 4 digit order number of the existing course, as it must be entered on the Add-Attendee form.