We’ve Got You Covered with Convenient & Uniquely Affordable Options
- Live Instructor-Led 4-Day Course for “TOGAF 9 Certified” Prep (Levels 1 & 2)
(Updated to TOGAF version 9.2)
- Self-Paced TOGAF eLearning Courses – Anytime, Anywhere Access
Availability: ● Live Online Courses: U.S., Canada, Australia; ● Onsite and eLearning Courses: U.S. only
Instructor-Led Public & Private Options To Fit Your Needs
"TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)" from eLearning Launchpad is an Accredited TOGAF 9 Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF Certification for People program. This instructor-led course prepares attendees for the exams that lead to “TOGAF 9 Certified” – the highest level of TOGAF certification. Exam voucher included. All courses have been updated to TOGAF version 9.2 – the latest version.
PRIVATE COURSE – ONLINE, OR ONSITE AT YOUR U.S. LOCATION – CHOOSE YOUR DATES
for 1-on-1 or groups of 2-15, flexible date choices (even weekends), more details >
- Private ONLINE course, from $1047 USD per person
- Private ONSITE course at your U.S. facility, from $1180 USD per person (instructor travel included)
PUBLIC ONLINE COURSE – $1520 USD per person (or $1220 per person for groups of 2+), more details >
- February 19-22, 2019 CONFIRMED - register
Great Features – common to all above forms of our accredited instructor-led course:
- We include a “combined” exam voucher that covers the post-course exams (a $495 value per person).
- We include a Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee (course must be ordered via our online system, and certain other restrictions apply -- see details ).
- Our top-rated instructor, proven course design, low standard pricing, and simple online ordering (POs also accepted). View testimonials about our instructor from past trainees.
CIO magazine recently featured eLearning Launchpad’s TOGAF course in their review of Top 10 TOGAF 9 Certification Training Courses
NOTE: Online courses available to U.S., Canada, and Australia. Onsite courses conducted in U.S. only.
Recent clients / attendee employers of our instructor-led TOGAF training:
Cisco, VMware, Gulfstream Aerospace, Magna International, Wellmed Medical Management, Highway Toll Administration, Citizens Property Insurance Corporation, Jabil, Veeam Software, Portland General Electric, state law enforcement agency, municipal government
Top-Rated TOGAF Trainer for Our Instructor-Led Courses
Doug Rinker, our primary TOGAF instructor, is “TOGAF® 9 Certified” and has a proven TOGAF training track record, extensive industry experience in transformation leadership, and the utmost commitment to your satisfaction. Doug leads our instructor-led courses, and has received consistently strong positive feedback from hundreds of attendees across dozens of TOGAF courses. These high ratings attest to Doug’s knowledge, experience, instructional effectiveness, and ability to “translate” TOGAF into practical terms for individuals with widely varying technical and non-technical backgrounds, and from many industry sectors. We encourage you to view the attendee testimonials on Doug’s performance as their TOGAF instructor in similar courses, and to view Doug’s profile for a detailed look at his background, experience, and qualifications.
The instructor-related evaluation ratings from courses Doug has led in the past have consistently been very positive, averaging 4.5+ on a 5 point scale; these results are from the hundreds of TOGAF course attendees he has taught since 2010. Doug’s 30 years of experience in engineering, functional and executive management, strategic transformation leadership spanning many complex aerospace product development organizations, and EA / TOGAF training, allow him to provide insights and broad perspectives that align well with TOGAF. Doug is degreed in engineering, business administration, and information and communications technology, is TOGAF 9 Certified, and holds a BCS (ISEB) E&SA Practioner certificate.
Private Instructor-Led Courses – Affordable, Convenient, and Focused on You
We bring private TOGAF® training to you in a way that’s effective, flexible, and friendly to your budget and busy schedule.
NOTE: Unless otherwise noted, the features described here are common to both our accredited and non-accredited courses.
(public online courses also available)
Your private course is a comprehensive 30 hour (4 day) instructor-led curriculum that prepares you/your team for the “TOGAF 9 Certified” exams and instills a thorough understanding of TOGAF, covering both Levels 1 and 2 of the TOGAF 9.2 standard.
Online or Onsite:
Your private course can be held for a group of 2 to 15, or 1-on-1 for an individual, either online or onsite at your facility (U.S. locations only). Instructor travel to anywhere in the U.S. is included in our standard onsite course pricing. Private onsite course orders are accepted from, and conducted in, U.S. only. Orders for online courses (public or private) are accepted from U.S., Canada, and Australia only.
You’ll be pleasantly surprised by how many attendees your budget can cover with our low standard pricing. For our accredited course pricing (exam voucher included), see our accredited course pricing page (or pricing table in sidebar) which illustrates the total course cost and effective per-person cost of each possible group size and accredited course format. For our non-accredited course pricing (exam vouchers not provided), see our non-accredited course description page. Since the cost for each additional attendee (beyond the first attendee) is only $920 (accredited course) or $500 (non-accredited course), you can see the average per-person cost drops dramatically with even small increases in group size. Onsite pricing covers instructor travel.
MIDWEST / CHICAGO REGION DISCOUNT: Get a $500 discount if your U.S. location for a private onsite course is within a 370 mile radius of our Chicago-area home base (see map). Ask for coupon
Flexible Dates and Times:
Our unique flexible scheduling approach (including our online “Available Dates” calendar) lets you spread your 30 hour course as you wish across any 4 full days or up to 8 partial days within a 10 day span. You’re free to choose weekdays, weekends, day or evening class times, consecutive or non-consecutive dates, and full days or partial days (as appropriate) to fit your availability.
Your course is led by our own top-rated, TOGAF 9 Certified instructor, who has a proven track-record in TOGAF training along with extensive Fortune 50 industry experience in engineering, management, and strategic transformation leadership across large organizations.
Simple, Fast, & Flexible Ordering:
You can place your course order and select and reserve your dates in minutes using our simple online ordering system (use the “Book Your Course” nav links or buttons), and optionally add more attendees later with our simple “Add Attendee” ordering system as your group size firms up. It’s never been easier to arrange private group training. (We’re also happy to support any traditional PO-based processes that you might prefer or require.)
Need to use a purchase order? No problem. If your procurement process requires use of a traditional purchase order (versus our online ordering and payment system), just contact us and we’ll be happy to supply the information needed. Note that the “Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee” only applies to courses ordered via our online system, not via PO.
Elevate Your EA Practice. Our TOGAF training not only gets you ready for the “TOGAF 9 Certified” exams, but you will also truly understand this leading EA framework and how it can be adapted for best fit in any organization. Whether held at your facility or virtually, this training experience can be a key, momentum-building step in elevating your EA capability. The organizational impact, convenience, and lower costs are among the many advantages of a private course such as ours, relative to the public courses offered by many other providers. Our private course offering is thoroughly and transparently described on this site – we encourage you to review our information, and please fee free to contact us with any questions.
Note: for individuals who are not part of a group and do not have the budget or desire for a 1-on-1 private course, consider a public online course for only $1520 USD.
Public Instructor-Led Courses – An Affordable Online Option for Individuals
The following public online instructor-led course(s) are currently scheduled:
- Accredited public online course for individuals, course name: TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2), February 19-22, 2019 CONFIRMED, $1520 (USD) per person ($1220 per person for groups of 2+), 8AM-5PM U.S. Central Standard Time (GMT-6), 4 days (30 contact hrs)
A 'Group Discount' of $300 is available to all attendees of a group of 2 or more. The first registrant must initially pay the the regular full $1520 price for his/her online public course registration. This full-price registrant may then request the Group Discount coupon code from us, which may then be used by his/her identified colleagues to reduce their registration cost to only $1220 per person. If at least one colleague registers, pays, and attends the course, the original full-price registrant will also receive the discount in the form of a $300 refund. The number of colleagues who may benefit from this discount is limited only by the seats available within the maximum class size of 15.
Go to our Make Booking page to begin your registration order for a listed, accredited public course.
Our accredited public instructor-led course is an alternative for individuals seeking TOGAF training and certification prep who are not in a position to take advantage of our more flexible private course offerings. The public course is identical (aside from the pre-determined schedule) to our accredited private course offering: a comprehensive 30 hour (4 day) instructor-led curriculum that prepares you for the “TOGAF 9 Certified” exams and instills a thorough understanding of TOGAF, covering both Levels 1 and 2 of the TOGAF 9.2 standard (includes a “combined” exam voucher – a $495 value per person)
Course Name: TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2) (includes “combined” exam voucher)
Our public course dates don’t meet your needs? Consider an affordable private course devoted to you or your team on dates and times of your choosing.
Our 4-Day Instructor-Led Course At-A-Glance
TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)
a 4-day accredited, instructor-led course
for individuals or corporate groups seeking "TOGAF® 9 Certified" Prep,
provided by eLearning Launchpad,
accredited by The Open Group®
- "TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)" from eLearning Launchpad is an Accredited TOGAF 9 Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF Certification for People program
- Choice of several public and private instructor-led formats:
- For private groups of 2 to 15: Book a private onsite course at your facility (U.S. locations only), or a private virtual course (live online), or an "Onsite-Plus" course that allows remote attendees to participate in your onsite course via web conferencing. Our simple, flexible, affordable, and transparent approach to private training is tough to beat!
- For individuals: Join one of our scheduled public online courses, or book a private 1-on-1 course (online or onsite)
- Combined Level 1 + Level 2 instructor-led training, providing attendees with a thorough understanding of the TOGAF® 9.2 standard, and preparing them for the "TOGAF® 9 Certified" certification exams. Course includes exam vouchers, comprehensive lecture materials/courseware, study guides, supplements and reference materials, and practice exams. Course Language: English
- Includes a Combined Part 1 and Part 2 (OG0-093) exam voucher for each attendee that can be used to schedule the exams required for "TOGAF 9 Certified" certification at a Pearson VUE testing center (a $495 per person value)
- Includes a Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee -- if an attendee fails a TOGAF 9 certification exam on the first attempt, we will provide a free exam retake voucher (course must be ordered via our online system, and certain other restrictions apply -- see details)
- "Standard" course is 4 full days (30 contact hours) for both private and public courses. However, private courses have much greater flexibility (see next bullet)
- Ultra-flexible scheduling is a unique feature of our private course format: You choose any dates within any available 10 day span (can be non-consecutive). Spread your 4 full (or up to 8 partial) days as you wish within one week, or spanning two consecutive weeks, and even use weekend days if you wish (we just need 30 hours total). Our standard affordable pricing applies no matter how you spread the course dates and times, even for onsite training. You set the daily start/stop times as you wish, day or evening.
- Private onsite course orders are accepted from, and conducted in, U.S. only. Orders for online courses (public or private) are accepted from U.S., Canada, and Australia only.
- Terms and Conditions apply (covers policies on payment timing, refunds, cancellations, rescheduling, and more.)
For complete info on all aspects of our TOGAF training course and simple online booking, please view these pages:Detailed Course Description and TOGAF Topic Outlines Course Pricing Our TOGAF® Instructor Testimonials On Our Instructor Available Course Dates and Date Selection Options Why a Private Course? How Our Approach Is Better For You Certification Exam Info (exams not included in course) Book Your Course (simple online process for training date selection, ordering, and payment)
Self-Paced eLearning Courses –
Anytime, Anywhere Access
In addition to our many instructor-led TOGAF training options described on this site, we're pleased to offer self-paced TOGAF-related elearning courses to U.S.-based clients. These courses can be an alternative to, or supplement to live instructor-led training, depending on your needs.
These two self-paced elearning courses are currently offered:
(see course summaries and links to details further below on this page)
TOGAF 9.2 Foundation Course - eLearning
(Level 1 certification prep, exam voucher included)
Implementation: TOGAF Course - eLearning
(practitioner-level guidance on establishing an effective EA practice)
Common Benefits and Features of Our eLearning Course Offers:
- 6-12 months of online self-paced access to the course, accessible anytime from anywhere - all you need is an internet connection and a standard browser on your dektop, laptop, or tablet
- Our unique spending-based discounts for teams or individuals - available only from us
- Special discount pricing for clients who book a private instructor-led course and wish to extend the depth or reach of their training through additional elearning courses - available only from us
- Modern feature-rich interface and online learning management ecosystem
- Expert support available for course subject matter questions or technical issues
- Offered in partnership with Good E-Learning (the course developer/supplier), a leading and award-winning provider of eLearning products -- their TOGAF 9 Certified certification prep course won the 2018 "Outstanding Certification Product" award from The Open Group®
SUMMARIES OF CURRENTLY AVAILABLE Self-Paced eLearning Courses:
TOGAF 9.2 Foundation (Level 1 - Cert Prep) (sold to U.S. only)
A self-paced elearning course provided by Good E-Learning, accredited by The Open Group®
PRICE: $662 USD for one user (exam voucher included - a $320 value)
This promotional price is already 15% below suggested retail, AND up to 15% in ADDITIONAL savings is possible with our eLearning discounts.
DURATION: 10 hours
ACCESS PERIOD: 6 months, online via web browser (extensions available for an additional cost)
SUMMARY: This high quality elearning course provides a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts of the TOGAF 9.2 standard and the Architecture Development Method at the heart of TOGAF, while covering all the "Level 1" learning points as prep for the "TOGAF 9 Foundation" certification exam -- exam voucher included. This course is provided by Good E-Learning, is accredited by The Open Group®, and is an update from the course that received the 2018 "Outstanding Certification Product" award from The Open Group.
VIEW COURSE DETAILS and ORDER
Implementation: TOGAF (sold to U.S. only)
A self-paced elearning course
PRICE: $679 for one user
This price is already below suggested retail, AND up to 15% in ADDITIONAL savings is possible with our eLearning discounts.
DURATION: 24 hours
ACCESS PERIOD: 12 months, online via web browser (extensions available for an additional cost)
SUMMARY: A perfect elearning course for those with some familiarity with TOGAF and EA (or those already certified) who are seeking deeper practitioner-level guidance on establishing an effective EA practice that fully considers the organizational and business environment along with the practical realities confronting most EA practices. (NOTE: a great overview of TOGAF is included early in the course, for those who may be rusty or have only limited familiarity with TOGAF)
VIEW COURSE DETAILS and ORDER