TOGAF® Course Options To Fit Your Needs and Budget
4-Day Instructor-Led Course for "TOGAF 9 Certified" Prep - Accredited
Our flagship 4-day course, TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2), is fully accredited by The Open Group®, and is offered in a number of live, instructor-led formats. This course provides comprehensive coverage of the Level 1 and 2 topics of the TOGAF 9.2 standard, and prepares attendees for "TOGAF 9 Certified" certification. Exam voucher and Second-Chance Retake Guarantee included.
● PRIVATE (group of 2-15, or 1-on-1) live online, or onsite at your U.S. facility (travel included)
● PUBLIC (for individuals) - only $1520 USD (or $1220 if 2+ colleagues join) - live online
● CONFIRMED PUBLIC CLASSES: April 27-30, June 15-18 - Online, 8A-5P Central
Recorded Version of Our 4-Day Instructor-Led Course for Cert Prep
In April 2020, we expect to release a recorded course package for less than $500 that includes high quality video recordings of our popular "live" 4 day cert prep course (as described above) including all course materials (in electronic format). The recordings and materials provide comprehensive coverage of the Level 1 and 2 topics of the TOGAF 9.2 standard, and prepare attendees for "TOGAF 9 Certified" certification. For all practical purposes, if you cannot attend or support a live course, this package is the closest thing to actually attending our live 4-day course, but with the convenience of anytime/anywhere viewing. The course materials and topics descriptions from our 4-day course page describes the content that will be provided in this package.
NOTE: While the recordings are from actual live delivery of our accredited 4-day TOGAF course, and the course materials provided are essentially identical, this package itself is NOT an accredited course and therefore does NOT include exam vouchers (although this package could be accredited, we have chosen not to seek accreditation for this package to make it as affordable as possible).
Key features and advantages of this package are as follows:
- The substantially lower cost (under $500) is less than 50% of the single person cost for our "live" 4-day public course registration, yet the same lecture content (audio and visuals) and same e-materials are provided.
- Additional persons (beyond the first) may be authorized to view the full set of videos and materials for less than $200 per additional person - a highly affordable solution for corporate teams and groups
- Includes our instructor's full lecture presentation (recorded from actual live online class sessions), including his comments, insights, perspectives, informal delivery style (not scripted), and practical "translations" of the TOGAF concepts (as opposed to the more academic, formal, and fully scripted narration found in typical e-learning courses, which tend to recite the language of the standard with limited "color" or practical explanation).
See our instructor's profile
- Approximately 30 hours of high quality video modules that capture the instructor's full oral presentation, full screen HD slides/materials display (as presented), and slide interactions/pointer movements (voices and comments related to attendees are edited/deleted as necessary to protect privacy and confidentiality)
- Video recordings are accessible online via a browser for a minimum period of 6 months, essentially allowing anytime/anywhere viewing (and reviewing) of any portion of the class - great for working around busy schedules.
- In addition to the course lecture videos, we also include the same set of comprehensive e-materials that attendees of the live course receive, including Study Guides designed for exam prep, reference cards, PDFs of all lecture slide decks, and an extensive amount of supplemental reference material (all in electronic format, organized in sub-folders within a downloadable zip file)
- We provide live support from our instructor (via web meeting, and per client preference) to orient clients with the package contents and to support discussions of any questions, clarifications, or TOGAF topics of particular interest. Up to 2 hours of such support is provided, and this time can be extended for an additional cost, per client preference.
- For those interested in pursuing certification, exams may be purchased and scheduled via Pearson VUE if/when desired -- this allows the flexibility to pursue certification at either level (or not at all) and to defer the cost and funding of cert exams as needed
- Country availability is expected to be the same as currently shown for our self-paced e-learning courses
If you have questions or are interested in this new upcoming offering (expected to be available in April 2020), please contact us for further information. We'd be happy to notify you when this package is available for ordering in April, and we can provide you with a discount for contacting us about your early interest!
1-Day Instructor-Led "Overview" Course - Your TOGAF® Jumpstart
An efficient and cost-effective way to quickly gain a high level understanding of the key Level 1 and 2 concepts in TOGAF 9.2. The course is based on a streamlined subset of materials from our 4-day course, but also serves as an excellent start for those who may want to pursue certification or deeper dives at a later date through additional self-study (for those interests, our 4-day course materials and study guides are included as a bonus!).
● PRIVATE (group of 2-15, or 1-on-1) - live online, or onsite at your U.S. facility (travel included)
● PUBLIC (for individuals) - only $390 USD, or $290 if 2+ colleagues join - live online only
● CONFIRMED PUBLIC CLASSES: May 14, July 2 - Online, 8A-5P Central
Self-Paced TOGAF® E-Learning Courses (Prerecorded)
We offer several TOGAF e-learning courses that provide the convenience of anytime-anywhere browser-based access over a period of 6-12 months, and are a cost-effective alternative or supplement to our live training courses. Both of the cert prep courses listed below are accredited by The Open Group® (courses provided by our award-winning partner, Good E-Learning) and provide cert prep training for TOGAF 9 Foundation or TOGAF 9 Certified (including exam vouchers). Our unique discounts provide great value for single user and volume buyers.
● TOGAF 9.2 Foundation Prep Course - Level 1 certification prep - exam voucher included
● TOGAF 9.2 Certified Prep Course - Level 1+2 certification prep - exam voucher included
● TOGAF Awareness Course - 6 Hour Overview of TOGAF, EA basics & benefits - ONLY $139
● TOGAF Implementation Course - Practitioner-level guidance on establishing an EA practice
You might also be interested in the recorded version of our 4-day "live" training course that we expect to release in April 2020 -- a very affordable training solution that provides anytime/anywhere access to all the content and insightful lectures received by attendees of our popular 4-day cert prep training. All for under $500!
4-Day COST-SAVER Course for "TOGAF 9 Certified" Prep
"EA Framework Cert Prep 200" is a non-accredited 4-day instructor-led course offered as a lower cost alternative to our flagship 4-day accredited course described above. The only practical differences are that this course does NOT provide exam vouchers (therefore accreditation of the course is not possible, by rule), and no retake guarantee is offered. All other aspects of the course delivery are essentially identical to our accredited course (ie, course content, duration, materials, and instructor are all the same), therefore the course provides the same comprehensive coverage of the Level 1 and 2 topics of the TOGAF 9.2 standard, and prepares attendees for "TOGAF 9 Certified" certification. We offer this course for $420 less per person (compared to the accredited version), providing substantial cost-savings for groups not seeking attendee certification, or otherwise wanting to exclude cert exam cost from the course cost (if so desired, individuals can later purchase their exams at any time via Pearson VUE -- the cost of a combined exam to achieve "TOGAF 9 Certified" is $550).
● Private (group of 2-15, or 1-on-1) - live online, or onsite at your U.S. facility (travel included)
Country Availability of Our Courses
Orders from the U.S. are accepted for all course types. Orders from many other countries are also accepted, but some restrictions exist depending on the country, course type, and buyer type. View the details link.
Overview of Our Accredited 4-Day Instructor-Led TOGAF Course
Our Course: "TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)" from eLearning Launchpad is an Accredited TOGAF 9 Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF Certification for People program. This course covers TOGAF 9.2 (the latest version) and prepares attendees for the exams that lead to "TOGAF 9 Certified" - the highest level of TOGAF certification.
This accredited 4-day course is available in several convenient, low cost formats:
PUBLIC ONLINE COURSE -
$1520 USD per person (or
$1220 per person for groups of 2+)
CONFIRMED PUBLIC CLASSES: April 27-30, June 15-18 - Online, 8A-5P Central
PRIVATE COURSE -
ONLINE (GLOBAL), OR ONSITE AT YOUR FACILITY (any U.S. location)
for groups of 2-15 or 1-on-1, with flexible date choices (even weekends)
Private ONLINE course, from
$1047 USD per person
Total Cost for Online Group = Base Price of $1900 plus $920 per person
(pricing is all-inclusive and includes exam vouchers and all materials)
Private ONSITE course at your facility (anywhere in U.S.), from $1180 per person
Total Cost for Onsite Group = Base Price of $3900 plus $920 per person
(pricing is all-inclusive and includes instructor travel, vouchers, and all materials)
Midwest / Chicago Region Discount: Get a $500 discount if your U.S. location for a private onsite 4-day course is within a 370 mile radius of our Chicago-area home base (see map). Please contact us for this discount before ordering.
- Choose your private course dates from our available-dates calendar, and spread your course days as you wish over any available 10 day span (examples: 4 consecutive weekdays (typical), or 2 days in one week and 2 days in the following week, or 2 consecutive weekends, or 2 week days and 2 weekend days, etc.)
- You are in control of the private course booking process with a number of highly flexible options for scheduling, setting/adjusting attendee count, and payment. As soon as you're ready, use our client-friendly self-serve ordering system to confidently and easily book your private course (POs also supported). Our site provides an extremely thorough and transparent description of all aspects of our course, including pricing, dates available for booking, detailed instructor profile, etc. - such openly described information for private training is rare.
- See the many benefits of a private course and how a private in-house engagement can make all the difference to the success of your team's TOGAF training. Note that our 1-Day Overview Course is also available as an online or onsite private course in the U.S., and shares many of the same private course benefits described here.
- Private ONLINE course, from $1047 USD per person
Great Features - common to the private and public options above:
- We include a voucher for the "TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and 2" exam, covering the necessary exams for "TOGAF 9 Certified" (a $550 value per person).
- We include a Second-Chance Retake Guarantee -- if an attendee fails a TOGAF 9 certification exam on the first attempt, we will provide a free exam retake voucher (certain restrictions apply).
- Each course features our top-rated instructor, proven course design, low standard pricing, and simple online ordering (we also support traditional PO-based orders). Course includes exam vouchers and guarantee mentioned above, comprehensive lecture materials/courseware, study guides, supplements and reference materials, and practice exams (onsite course attendees receive hardcopy lecture and reference books, in addition to electronic copies).
CIO magazine reviewed and recommended our training in a September 2018 article by Sarah White, titled “Top 10 TOGAF 9 Certification Training Courses“.
See our Recent Clients List for our 4-day TOGAF cert prep training (shown in sidebar).