TOGAF® Course Options To Fit Your Needs and Budget
4-Day Instructor-Led Course for "TOGAF 9 Certified" Prep - Accredited
Our flagship 4-day course, TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2), is fully accredited by The Open Group®, and is offered in a number of live, instructor-led formats. This course provides comprehensive coverage of the Level 1 and 2 topics of the TOGAF 9.2 standard, and prepares attendees for "TOGAF 9 Certified" certification. Exam voucher and Second-Chance Retake Guarantee included.
● PRIVATE (group of 2-15, or 1-on-1) live online, or onsite at your U.S. facility (travel included)
● PUBLIC (for individuals) - only $1520 USD (or $1220 if 2+ colleagues join) - live online
● CONFIRMED PUBLIC CLASS: December 8-11 - Online, 8A-5P Central
NEW BONUS: We now include complementary 1 month access to lecture video recordings of an entire live 4-day online course - an additional way to review and refresh prior to your exams!
Recorded E-Learning Option: You might also be interested in the recorded version of our 4-day "live" training course that is now available as a complete e-learning course package from only $490 per user ($190 for each additional user) -- both accredited and non-accredited versions are available. This is a very affordable training solution that provides anytime/anywhere access to all the content and insightful lectures received by attendees of our popular 4-day cert prep training. Lecture videos capture the experiences, comments, concept "translations", practical insights, and more down-to-earth delivery style our top-rated, TOGAF-certified instructor provides.Top
Recorded E-Learning Versions of Our 4-Day Live Course for Cert Prep
We now offer a recorded version of our 4-day "live" prep course for "TOGAF 9 Certified" available for purchase from only $490 per person ($190 for each additional person) -- a great way for individuals or teams to get 6 months of anytime/anywhere access to our popular "live" TOGAF training at an unbeatable price.
We also offer an accredited version of this package that includes exam vouchers for $890 per person ($590 for each additional person); compare this +$400 accredited course price differential to the retail price of the exams that cost at least $550 alone (if purchased without a voucher).
- Includes recordings of the complete live lecture and quiz question explanations
(29 hours of video, capturing all 4 days, accessible via browser for 6 months)
- Lecture videos capture the experiences, comments, concept "translations", practical insights, and more down-to-earth delivery style that our top-rated, TOGAF-certified instructor provides (as opposed to the more academic, dry, and fully scripted narration used in typical e-learning courses, which tend to recite the language of the standard with limited “color” or practical explanation, and often use a narrator that has little understanding of the standard or subject matter)
- Permanent license to all course e-materials - over 700 course slides, exam prep "Study Guides", practice exams, and many other useful references, study-aids, and supporting documents
- Email support and up to 3 hours of live online meeting time with the instructor to address questions, review concepts, or discuss any TOGAF topics of interest; team hours can be aggregated and used for an online group session if desired
"...The content is absolutely great! I tried to read the (TOGAF) standard before seeking training, but many of the terms were confusing. Then I took a scripted e-learning course, and it was not much better than reading the standard. Luckily I then came across this recorded course made from eLearning Launchpad's 4-day live training -- the TOGAF terms and logic of the concepts were explained so well with Doug's real life experiences, and the concepts started making sense to me. Thanks for the high quality videos -- they are very well made, and I absolutely love them. Doug followed up after I had viewed the videos and provided constructive replies to my questions. The best online trainer I've had in years!!..."
- Hunter Zhang, Security Architect (CISSP, CCSK, CCIE RS), Australia
1-Day Instructor-Led "Overview" Course - Your TOGAF® Jumpstart
An efficient and cost-effective way to quickly gain a high level understanding of the key Level 1 and 2 concepts in TOGAF 9.2. The course is based on a streamlined subset of materials from our 4-day course, but also serves as an excellent start for those who may want to pursue certification or deeper dives at a later date through additional self-study (for those interests, our 4-day course materials and study guides are included as a bonus!).
● PRIVATE (group of 2-15, or 1-on-1) - live online, or onsite at your U.S. facility (travel included)
● PUBLIC (for individuals) - only $390 USD, or $290 if 2+ colleagues join - live online only
● CONFIRMED PUBLIC CLASS: November 20 - Online, 8A-5P Central
4-Day COST-SAVER Course for "TOGAF 9 Certified" Prep
"EA Framework Cert Prep 200" is a non-accredited 4-day instructor-led course offered as a lower cost alternative to our flagship 4-day accredited course described above. The only practical differences are that this course does NOT provide exam vouchers (therefore accreditation of the course is not possible, by rule), and no retake guarantee is offered. All other aspects of the course delivery are essentially identical to our accredited course (ie, course content, duration, materials, and instructor are all the same), therefore the course provides the same comprehensive coverage of the Level 1 and 2 topics of the TOGAF 9.2 standard, and prepares attendees for "TOGAF 9 Certified" certification. We offer this course for $420 less per person (compared to the accredited version), providing substantial cost-savings for groups not seeking attendee certification, or otherwise wanting to exclude cert exam cost from the course cost (if so desired, individuals can later purchase their exams at any time via Pearson VUE -- the cost of a combined exam to achieve "TOGAF 9 Certified" is $550).
● Private (group of 2-15, or 1-on-1) - live online, or onsite at your U.S. facility (travel included)
Country Availability of Our Courses
Orders from the U.S. are accepted for all course types. Orders from many other countries are also accepted, but some restrictions exist depending on the country, course type, and buyer type. View the details link.
Overview of Our Accredited 4-Day Instructor-Led TOGAF Course
Our Course: "TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)" from eLearning Launchpad is an Accredited TOGAF 9 Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF Certification for People program. This course covers TOGAF 9.2 (the latest version) and prepares attendees for the exams that lead to "TOGAF 9 Certified" - the highest level of TOGAF certification.
This accredited 4-day course is available in several convenient, low cost formats:
PUBLIC ONLINE COURSE -
$1520 USD per person (or
$1220 per person for groups of 2+)
CONFIRMED PUBLIC CLASS: December 8-11 - Online, 8A-5P Central
PRIVATE COURSE -
ONLINE (GLOBAL), OR ONSITE AT YOUR FACILITY (any U.S. location)
for groups of 2-15 or 1-on-1, with flexible date choices (even weekends)
Private ONLINE course, from
$1047 USD per person
Total Cost for Online Group = Base Price of $1900 plus $920 per person
(pricing is all-inclusive and includes exam vouchers and all materials)
Private ONSITE course at your facility (anywhere in U.S.), from $1180 per person
Total Cost for Onsite Group = Base Price of $3900 plus $920 per person
(pricing is all-inclusive and includes instructor travel, vouchers, and all materials)
Midwest / Chicago Region Discount: Get a $500 discount if your U.S. location for a private onsite 4-day course is within a 370 mile radius of our Chicago-area home base (see map). Please Contact Us for this discount before ordering.
- Choose your private course dates from our available-dates calendar, and spread your course days as you wish over any available 10 day span (examples: 4 consecutive weekdays (typical), or 2 days in one week and 2 days in the following week, or 2 consecutive weekends, or 2 week days and 2 weekend days, etc.)
- You are in control of the private course booking process with a number of highly flexible options for scheduling, setting/adjusting attendee count, and payment. As soon as you're ready, use our client-friendly self-serve ordering system to confidently and easily book your private course (POs also supported). Our site provides an extremely thorough and transparent description of all aspects of our course, including pricing, dates available for booking, detailed instructor profile, etc. - such openly described information for private training is rare.
- See the many benefits of a private course and how a private in-house engagement can make all the difference to the success of your team's TOGAF training. Note that our 1-Day Overview Course is also available as an online or onsite private course in the U.S., and shares many of the same private course benefits described here.
- Private ONLINE course, from $1047 USD per person
Great Features - common to the private and public options above:
- We include a voucher for the "TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and 2" exam, covering the necessary exams for "TOGAF 9 Certified" (a $550 value per person).
- We include a Second-Chance Retake Guarantee -- if an attendee fails a TOGAF 9 certification exam on the first attempt, we will provide a free exam retake voucher (certain restrictions apply).
- Each course features our top-rated instructor, proven course design, low standard pricing, and simple online ordering (we also support traditional PO-based orders). Course includes exam vouchers and guarantee mentioned above, comprehensive lecture materials/courseware, study guides, supplements and reference materials, and practice exams (onsite course attendees receive hardcopy lecture and reference books, in addition to electronic copies).
- NEW BONUS: We now include complementary 1 month access to video recordings of the complete lecture presentation from an entire live 4-day online course (same lecture you'll receive in this live course). These videos provide a great additional way to review and refresh prior to your exams! See the Recorded E-Learning Course Description page for the complete details on this package. Note that this package is also sold separately for those who might prefer a lower cost self-paced training solution instead of a scheduled live course.
CIO magazine reviewed and recommended our training in a September 2018 article by Sarah White, titled “Top 10 TOGAF 9 Certification Training Courses“.
See our Recent Clients List for our 4-day TOGAF cert prep training (shown in sidebar).
Recorded E-Learning Option: You might also be interested in the recorded version of our 4-day "live" training course that is now available as a complete e-learning course package from only $490 per user ($190 for each additional user) -- both accredited and non-accredited versions are available. This is a very affordable training solution that provides anytime/anywhere access to all the content and insightful lectures received by attendees of our popular 4-day cert prep training. Lecture videos capture the experiences, comments, concept "translations", practical insights, and more down-to-earth delivery style our top-rated, TOGAF-certified instructor provides.