Instructor-Led Public & Private Options To Fit Your Needs
"TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)" from eLearning Launchpad is an Accredited TOGAF 9 Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF Certification for People program. This course prepares attendees for the exams that lead to “TOGAF 9 Certified” – the highest level of TOGAF certification. Exam voucher included. All courses have been updated to TOGAF version 9.2 – the latest version.
- PRIVATE COURSE – ONLINE, OR ONSITE AT YOUR U.S. LOCATION – CHOOSE YOUR DATES
for 1-on-1 or groups of 2-15, flexible date choices (even weekends), more details >
- Private ONLINE course, from $1047 USD per person
- Private ONSITE course at your U.S. facility, from $1180 USD per person (instructor travel included)
- PUBLIC ONLINE COURSE – $1520 USD per person (or $1220 per person for groups of 2+), more details >
- December 11-14, 2018 CONFIRMED - register
Great Features – common to all above forms of our accredited course:
- We include a “combined” exam voucher that covers the post-course exams (a $495 value per person).
- We include a Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee (course must be ordered via our online system, and certain other restrictions apply -- see details ).
- Our top-rated instructor, proven course design, low standard pricing, and simple online ordering (POs also accepted). View testimonials about our instructor from past trainees.
CIO magazine recently featured eLearning Launchpad’s TOGAF course in their review of Top 10 TOGAF 9 Certification Training Courses
NOTE: Online courses available to U.S., Canada, and Australia. Onsite courses conducted in U.S. only.
Want an even lower cost option with even greater flexibility?
We offer a non-accredited course, named “EA Framework Cert Prep 200 Course“ for private groups (online or onsite), which is priced $420 less per person (compared to our accredited course described above), does not provide exam vouchers or the “second chance” retake guarantee, but does provide essentially the same TOGAF instructional content/coverage, materials, delivery approach, duration, and convenient ordering process as our accredited course (same instructor as well). This course is offered as an onsite or online private course (no public version is offered). This non-accredited course is a well-suited and more affordable option for clients who may not need exam vouchers, may need a lesser level of certification for some/all attendees (i.e., Foundation only, or no certification at all), or may just want to decouple or defer the decisions/costs related to certification exams and acquire just the TOGAF training itself at the lowest possible cost. Visit our non-accredited course page for a complete description and pricing details.
Recent TOGAF training clients / attendee employers:
Cisco, VMware, Gulfstream Aerospace, Magna International, Wellmed Medical Management, Highway Toll Administration, Citizens Property Insurance Corporation, Jabil, Veeam Software
Top-Rated TOGAF Trainer
Doug Rinker, our primary instructor, is “TOGAF® 9 Certified” and has a proven TOGAF training track record, extensive industry experience in transformation leadership, and the utmost commitment to your satisfaction. He’s received consistently strong positive feedback from hundreds of attendees across dozens of similar courses focused on TOGAF training. These high ratings attest to Doug’s knowledge, experience, instructional effectiveness, and ability to “translate” TOGAF into practical terms for individuals with widely varying technical and non-technical backgrounds, and from many industry sectors. We encourage you to view the attendee testimonials on Doug’s performance as their TOGAF instructor in similar courses, and to view Doug’s profile for a detailed look at his background, experience, and qualifications.
The instructor-related evaluation ratings from courses Doug has led in the past have consistently been very positive, averaging 4.5+ on a 5 point scale; these results are from the hundreds of TOGAF course attendees he has taught since 2010. Doug’s 30 years of experience in engineering, functional and executive management, strategic transformation leadership spanning many complex aerospace product development organizations, and EA / TOGAF training, allow him to provide insights and broad perspectives that align well with TOGAF. Doug is degreed in engineering, business administration, and information and communications technology, is TOGAF 9 Certified, and holds a BCS (ISEB) E&SA Practioner certificate.
Private Courses – Affordable, Flexible, Convenient, and Focused on You
We bring private TOGAF® training to you in a way that’s effective, flexible, and friendly to your budget and busy schedule.
NOTE: Unless otherwise noted, the features described here are common to both our accredited and non-accredited courses.
(public online courses also available)
Your private course is a comprehensive 30 hour (4 day) instructor-led curriculum that prepares you/your team for the “TOGAF 9 Certified” exams and instills a thorough understanding of TOGAF, covering both Levels 1 and 2 of the TOGAF 9.2 standard.
- Online or Onsite:
Your private course can be held for a group of 2 to 15, or 1-on-1 for an individual, either online or onsite at your facility (U.S. locations only). Instructor travel to anywhere in the U.S. is included in our standard onsite course pricing. Private onsite course orders are accepted from, and conducted in, U.S. only. Orders for online courses (public or private) are accepted from U.S., Canada, and Australia only.
- NEW! Onsite-Plus
Extend your private onsite course to include remote participants via live, simultaneous web conferencing, allowing you to get the best of both face-to-face and virtual participation for those who can’t attend in person. We provide the advanced in-room audio equipment and web setup to allow for seamless participation and discussion among all in-room and remote attendees. Contact us about your specific needs and pricing (an equipment/setup fee is added to our standard onsite course pricing).
- Great Pricing:
You’ll be pleasantly surprised by how many attendees your budget can cover with our low standard pricing. For our accredited course pricing (exam voucher included), see our accredited course pricing page (or pricing table in sidebar) which illustrates the total course cost and effective per-person cost of each possible group size and accredited course format. For our non-accredited course pricing (exam vouchers not provided), see our non-accredited course description page. Since the cost for each additional attendee (beyond the first attendee) is only $920 (accredited course) or $500 (non-accredited course), you can see the average per-person cost drops dramatically with even small increases in group size. Onsite pricing covers instructor travel.
MIDWEST / CHICAGO REGION DISCOUNT: Get a $500 discount if your U.S. location for a private onsite course is within a 370 mile radius of our Chicago-area home base (see map). Ask for coupon
- Flexible Dates and Times:
Our unique flexible scheduling approach (including our online “Available Dates” calendar) lets you spread your 30 hour course as you wish across any 4 full days or up to 8 partial days within a 10 day span. You’re free to choose weekdays, weekends, day or evening class times, consecutive or non-consecutive dates, and full days or partial days (as appropriate) to fit your availability.
- Proven Instructor:
Your course is led by our own top-rated, TOGAF 9 Certified instructor, who has a proven track-record in TOGAF training along with extensive Fortune 50 industry experience in engineering, management, and strategic transformation leadership across large organizations.
- Simple, Fast, & Flexible Ordering:
You can place your course order and select and reserve your dates in minutes using our simple online ordering system (use the “Book Your Course” nav links or buttons), and optionally add more attendees later with our simple “Add Attendee” ordering system as your group size firms up. It’s never been easier to arrange private group training. (We’re also happy to support any traditional PO-based processes that you might prefer or require.)
Need to use a purchase order? No problem. If your procurement process requires use of a traditional purchase order (versus our online ordering and payment system), just contact us and we’ll be happy to supply the information needed. Note that the “Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee” only applies to courses ordered via our online system, not via PO.
Elevate Your EA Practice. Our TOGAF training not only gets you ready for the “TOGAF 9 Certified” exams, but you will also truly understand this leading EA framework and how it can be adapted for best fit in any organization. Whether held at your facility or virtually, this training experience can be a key, momentum-building step in elevating your EA capability. The organizational impact, convenience, and lower costs are among the many advantages of a private course such as ours, relative to the public courses offered by many other providers. Our private course offering is thoroughly and transparently described on this site – we encourage you to review our information, and please fee free to contact us with any questions.
Note: for individuals who are not part of a group and do not have the budget or desire for a 1-on-1 private course, consider a public online course for only $1520 USD.
Public Courses – An Affordable, Accredited, Online Course Option for Individuals
The following public online course(s) are currently scheduled:
- Accredited public online course for individuals, course name: TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2), December 11-14, 2018 CONFIRMED, $1520 (USD) per person ($1220 per person for groups of 2+), 8AM-5PM U.S. Central Standard Time (GMT-6), 4 days (30 contact hrs)
'Group Discount' of $300 is available to all attendees of a group of 2 or more. The first registrant must initially pay the the regular full $1520 price for his/her online public course registration. This full-price registrant may then request the Group Discount coupon code from us, which may then be used by his/her identified colleagues to reduce their registration cost to only $1220 per person. If at least one colleague registers, pays, and attends the course, the original full-price registrant will also receive the discount in the form of a $300 refund. The number of colleagues who may benefit from this discount is limited only by the seats available within the maximum class size of 15.
Go to our Make Booking page to begin your registration order for a listed, accredited public course.
Our accredited public course offering is an alternative for individuals seeking TOGAF training and certification prep who are not in a position to take advantage of our more flexible private course offerings. The public course is identical (aside from the pre-determined schedule) to our accredited private course offering: a comprehensive 30 hour (4 day) instructor-led curriculum that prepares you for the “TOGAF 9 Certified” exams and instills a thorough understanding of TOGAF, covering both Levels 1 and 2 of the TOGAF 9.2 standard (includes a “combined” exam voucher – a $495 value per person)
Course Name: TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2) (includes “combined” exam voucher)
Our public course dates don’t meet your needs? Consider an affordable private course devoted to you or your team on dates and times of your choosing.
Private Courses Allow Flexible Self-Serve Scheduling and Booking
Public course registrations and private course orders can both be made using our simple online forms. Unlike most training providers, we make it easy for you to book a private course and reserve your choice of available dates in just minutes — you do not need to “request information” or deal with sales reps just to get the basic information you need (even so, we’re always happy to help if any questions or support needs arise).
Choose your private course training dates from any available date range using our online date picker. The 30 total contact hours (equivalent to 4 full days of training) can be spread as you wish across 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 dates (including weekends), using any mix of full and partial days that you prefer; the dates can be non-consecutive as long as they fit within a span of 10 calendar days (eg, Monday and Wednesday of two consecutive weeks). You choose the daily start/stop times for any time of day or evening you prefer. Check for currently available course dates for your private TOGAF training.
Our focused business model allows us to provide highly competitive pricing for both our public course (for individuals) and our private course (for groups of 2 to 15, or 1-on-1). Even the per-person price for a private group of 2 is well below* the publicly advertised per-person prices for public courses from many US-based TOGAF® training providers, and the per-person price drops dramatically from there as group size grows. (click "More..." below for info on how we make this comparison). Our course pricing for both face-to-face and live online formats is publicly viewable on our site (private course pricing is rarely provided on the websites of other providers). The low standard pricing for a private onsite course even includes instructor travel/expenses for any location in the U.S., and, in the case of our accredited course, includes exam vouchers for attendees.
Our accredited public online courses provide individuals who may not want private training with an extremely affordable option. Registration is only $1520 USD per person (or $1220 per person for groups of 2+), including a "combined" exam voucher for each attendee.
To illustrate the low per-person cost of accredited private training, below are prices are for example group sizes in both online and onsite formats (accredited course prices are shown; non-accredited course pricing is $420 less per person than that shown below, but no voucher is included):
- Our accredited private online course is only $1395 per person for a small group of 4, and drops steadily as group size grows - down to just $1047 per person for a group of 15 (vouchers included).
- Our private onsite face-to-face course at your U.S. facility (including instructor travel expenses for any U.S. location) is only $1895 per person for a small group of 4, and also drops steadily as group size grows - down to just $1180 per person for a group of 15 (vouchers included).
MIDWEST / CHICAGO REGION DISCOUNT: Get a $500 discount if your U.S. location for a private onsite course is within a 370 mile radius of our Chicago-area home base (see map). Ask for coupon
- We even offer the full accredited course to individuals seeking private 1-on-1 training for $2820 (live online, vouchers included), a price that compares favorably to what many providers charge for attendance at pre-scheduled public courses where there is much less personal focus and much less convenience. Groups of just 2 or 3 are priced at $1870 and $1553 per-person, respectively, for the accredited online course (vouchers included).
- See our pricing table in the sidebar or on our pricing page for the standard accredited course prices of all group sizes (from 1 to 15) in both the live online and onsite course formats (vouchers included). Our non-accredited course pricing is $420 less per person than the accredited course, and this pricing can be seen in similar table form on the non-accredited course page (note that the non-accredited course has essentially the same content and delivery approach, but does not include exam vouchers).
. *More on pricing, comparisons, value, and cert exams...
Easily add private course attendees for lower per-person costs: The average per-person pricing drops each time an attendee is added beyond the one attendee covered by the initial private course order. Any such addition(s) are only $920 per person for the accredited course (and only $500 per person for the non-accredited course), can be included in your initial booking order, or can easily be made through separate "Add Attendee(s)" order(s) anytime after your initial booking, as necessary. This makes the total cost for any private group size very simple to determine, and makes it easier to include a larger number of participants. See our accredited course pricing tables for the price of any private group size from 1 to 15, including exam vouchers (the non-accredited course pricng is $420 less per person, but does not include exam vouchers).
Simple and predictable standard pricing: The standard pricing applies to all clients and addresses all course types, regardless of your location within the U.S. The only variables are class size and course type - that's it - and our pricing tables illustrate every possibility. The standard pricing even covers instructor travel expenses for private onsite face-to-face courses held at your facility anywhere in the U.S. This high degree of upfront pricing transparency and predictability lets you quickly determine how far your budget can take you, without the common hassle of requesting information from sales reps, waiting for and dealing with quotes and quote revisions cycles, and the negotiation and reimbursement of instructor travel expenses.
*Price Comparisons and Value Proposition: The regular per-person prices of many other public online instructor-led TOGAF® courses with similar content, as advertised by other US-based providers, are well above our per-person private course pricing for groups of 2 or more.
Compared to the common public course format offered by other providers, the value of our private course offering becomes even more clear when considering 1) the often higher per-person registration price for a public course, 2) the added cost and inconvenience of attendee time/travel to a remote public course (we come to you, and that cost is already included in our standard onsite course pricing), 3) the risk of public course cancellation by the provider, commonly caused by lower than desired registration counts, 4) the lack of control over course dates/location/seats, and 5) the loss of the many in-house group learning advantages that come with a dedicated private course held online or onsite at your facility. Other providers do also offer private course options, but, unlike us, they rarely publicly disclose their private course pricing or instructor identity/availability (and it's even more rare for 1-on-1 training for individuals to be offeredat at such a low price, if at all); such issues can cause major inconveniences and question marks for clients who want to quickly, easily, and confidently determine who will lead their course, when the course can be scheduled, and what their total cost will be over a range of possible attendee counts.
Built On TOGAF Training Materials from The Open Group®
As a member company of The Open Group® Architecture Forum (the industry consortium that manages the TOGAF® standard) we are able to license an extensive amount of TOGAF® 9 training materials directly from The Open Group® - this modular content is intended for use in developing certification prep courses, such as ours. Our use of these materials as the foundational building blocks of our course design has greatly aided us in creating a high quality course that is authoritative, clear, and complete in its coverage of the "Key Learning Points" in The Open Group® conformance syllabus for Level 1 and 2 certification - all important factors in helping attendees gain the solid understanding of TOGAF® 9 they need to be prepared for the certification exams. Our accredited TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2) course has demonstrated, via the accreditation process and assessment by The Open Group, that the course materials cover all the Key Learning Points of the Level 1 and Level 2 certification conformance syllabi defined by The Open Group.
In addition, we provide each attendee with a reference guide to numerous external resources related to TOGAF and the application of general EA concepts, as well as a comprehensive “Study Pack” (published and promoted by The Open Group) that aids greatly in efficiently studying TOGAF. View our course description and detailed TOGAF® topic outline for more information on course content.
Transparency and Simplicity, Backed By One-Stop Expert Support
In contrast to other private TOGAF training providers, our site gives you the upfront information and control you need to quickly learn about our private and public course offerings, and then to easily register or book your own private course for the available dates and times you prefer – all without the delays, effort, and inconvenience of working through traditional sales reps, quote cycles, instructor identification and vetting, and days/weeks of coordination. As described above, key information is detailed publicly on our site, such as our low standard pricing, calendar availability, instructor background and qualifications, and course content. Our simple online booking process for private courses allow you to quickly and easily pick and reserve training dates that fit your schedule, order and pay for your course, and even add attendees to an existing booking. We doubt that you’ll find such straightforward, transparent, flexible, self-serve convenience with other training providers.
While this quick and easy self-serve capability is great for busy people in many situations, if you do want to reach out with questions or special requests, we’re always happy to help, before or after you book. Again, there are no sales people with limited knowledge or authority to slow you down – your one-stop contact is with our TOGAF 9 Certified instructor. As the actual instructor for your course, he can support you with his expert knowledge of TOGAF® and our course design, and is also your resource for discussing your organization’s EA / TOGAF training and certification goals and approach, as well as any other aspect of your booking (including terms). In short, you have a qualified, single point of contact to address your needs and ensure your satisfaction throughout the entire process.
TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)
a 4-day accredited, instructor-led course
for individuals or corporate groups seeking "TOGAF® 9 Certified" Prep,
provided by eLearning Launchpad,
accredited by The Open Group®
- "TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)" from eLearning Launchpad is an Accredited TOGAF 9 Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF Certification for People program
- Choice of several public and private instructor-led formats:
- For private groups of 2 to 15: Book a private onsite course at your facility (U.S. locations only), or a private virtual course (live online), or an "Onsite-Plus" course that allows remote attendees to participate in your onsite course via web conferencing. Our simple, flexible, affordable, and transparent approach to private training is tough to beat!
- For individuals: Join one of our scheduled public online courses, or book a private 1-on-1 course (online or onsite)
- Combined Level 1 + Level 2 instructor-led training, providing attendees with a thorough understanding of the TOGAF® 9.2 standard, and preparing them for the "TOGAF® 9 Certified" certification exams. Course includes exam vouchers, comprehensive lecture materials/courseware, study guides, supplements and reference materials, and practice exams. Course Language: English
- Includes a Combined Part 1 and Part 2 (OG0-093) exam voucher for each attendee that can be used to schedule the exams required for "TOGAF 9 Certified" certification at a Pearson VUE testing center (a $495 per person value)
- Includes a Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee -- if an attendee fails a TOGAF 9 certification exam on the first attempt, we will provide a free exam retake voucher (course must be ordered via our online system, and certain other restrictions apply -- see details)
- "Standard" course is 4 full days (30 contact hours) for both private and public courses. However, private courses have much greater flexibility (see next bullet)
- Ultra-flexible scheduling is a unique feature of our private course format: You choose any dates within any available 10 day span (can be non-consecutive). Spread your 4 full (or up to 8 partial) days as you wish within one week, or spanning two consecutive weeks, and even use weekend days if you wish (we just need 30 hours total). Our standard affordable pricing applies no matter how you spread the course dates and times, even for onsite training. You set the daily start/stop times as you wish, day or evening.
- Private onsite course orders are accepted from, and conducted in, U.S. only. Orders for online courses (public or private) are accepted from U.S., Canada, and Australia only.
- Terms and Conditions apply (covers policies on payment timing, refunds, cancellations, rescheduling, and more.)
For complete info on all aspects of our TOGAF training course and simple online booking, please view these pages:Detailed Course Description and TOGAF Topic Outlines Course Pricing Our TOGAF® Instructor Testimonials On Our Instructor Available Course Dates and Date Selection Options Why a Private Course? How Our Approach Is Better For You Certification Exam Info (exams not included in course) Book Your Course (simple online process for training date selection, ordering, and payment)