EA Framework Cert Prep 200 Private Course – Online or Onsite
This page provides the order form for:
EA Framework Cert Prep 200 Course
For individuals or private groups seeking "TOGAF® 9 Certified" Prep
Expand for more info on this course...
- Choice of several public and private instructor-led formats:
- For private groups of 2 to 15: Book a private onsite course at your facility (U.S. locations only), or a private virtual course (live online), or an "Onsite-Plus" course that allows remote attendees to participate in your onsite course via web conferencing. Our simple, flexible, affordable, and transparent approach to private training is tough to beat!
- For individuals: Book a private 1-on-1 course (online or onsite); note that, as an alternative, our accredited TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2) course is offered as a public course (and includes an exam voucher).
- Combined TOGAF® 9 Level 1 + Level 2 instructor-led training, providing attendees with a thorough understanding of the TOGAF® 9.2 standard, and preparing them for the "TOGAF® 9 Certified" certification exams. Course includes comprehensive lecture materials/courseware, study guides, supplements and reference materials, and practice exams. Course Language: English
(note: certification exams are not included; those seeking certification must schedule their exams at a Pearson VUE testing center at an additional cost of $495/person - see additional info on cert exams)
- "Standard" course is 4 full days (30 contact hours) for both private and public courses. However, private courses have much greater flexibility (see next bullet)
- Ultra-flexible scheduling is a unique feature of our private course format: You choose any dates within any available 10 day span (can be non-consecutive). Spread your 4 full (or up to 8 partial) days as you wish within one week, or spanning two consecutive weeks, and even use weekend days if you wish (we just need 30 hours total). Our standard affordable pricing applies no matter how you spread the course dates and times, even for onsite training. You set the daily start/stop times as you wish, day or evening.
- Private onsite course orders are accepted from, and conducted in, U.S. only. Orders for online courses (public or private) are accepted from U.S., Canada, and Australia only.
- Terms and Conditions apply (covers policies on payment timing, refunds, cancellations, rescheduling, and more.)
- Is this course not quite what you are looking for? As an alternative for those wanting an exam voucher with an exam retake guarantee (some restrictions apply), or for individuals seeking a public course option, consider our accredited TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2) course instead -- it covers these added features and is priced only $420 more per person (this additional cost is less than the retail cost of purchasing the exam separately from Pearson VUE); course content/coverage, materials, and delivery approach are essentially the same otherwise.
- The page below provides the order form for this course. For other course info, visit these pages: course outline, instructor, pricing, available private dates, private course advantages, book your course, and how our approach is better for you.