EA Framework Cert Prep 200 Private Course – Live Online
This page provides the order form for:
EA Framework Cert Prep 200 Course
For individuals or private groups seeking "TOGAF® 9 Certified" Prep
Expand for more info on this course...
- Private, online, instructor-led format has a high degree of scheduling flexibility:
- Book a private group of any size from 2 to 15.
- For individuals, a private 1-on-1 course can be booked.
- Combined TOGAF® 9 Level 1 + Level 2 instructor-led training, providing attendees with a thorough understanding of the TOGAF® 9.2 standard, and preparing them for the "TOGAF® 9 Certified" certification exams. Course includes comprehensive lecture materials/courseware, study guides, supplements and reference materials, and practice exams. Course Language: English
(note: certification exams are not included; those seeking certification must schedule their exams at a Pearson VUE testing center at an additional cost of $550/person - see additional info on cert exams)
- "Standard" course is 4 full days (30 contact hours), delivered as flexible private online courses (see next bullet)
- Ultra-flexible scheduling is a key feature of our private course format: You choose any dates within any available 10 day span (can be non-consecutive). Spread your 4 full (or up to 8 partial) days as you wish within one week, or spanning two consecutive weeks, and even use weekend days if you wish (we just need 30 hours total). Our standard affordable pricing applies no matter how you spread the course dates and times. You set the daily start/stop times as you wish, day or evening.
- Orders for this live instructor-led course are accepted from the U.S. and certain other countries -- see country availability. Course orders may be for a private group course (live online).
- Terms and Conditions apply (covers policies on payment timing, refunds, cancellations, rescheduling, and more.)
- Is this course not quite what you are looking for? As an alternative for those wanting an exam voucher with an exam retake guarantee (some restrictions apply), consider our accredited TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2) course instead -- it covers these added features and is priced only $420 more per person (this additional cost is less than the retail cost of purchasing the exam separately from Pearson VUE); course content/coverage, materials, and delivery approach are essentially the same otherwise.
- The page below provides the order form for this course. For other course info, visit these pages: course outline, instructor, pricing, available private dates, private course advantages, book your course, and how our approach is better for you.