TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2) – Public Course
This page provides the PUBLIC course order form for:
TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)
a 4-day accredited, instructor-led course
for individuals or corporate groups seeking "TOGAF® 9 Certified" Prep,
provided by eLearning Launchpad,
accredited by The Open Group®
Expand for more info on this course...
- "TOGAF 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)" from eLearning Launchpad is an Accredited TOGAF 9 Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF Certification for People program
- Choice of several public and private instructor-led formats:
- For private groups of 2 to 15: Book a private onsite course at your facility (U.S. locations only), or a private virtual course (live online). Our simple, flexible, affordable, and transparent approach to private training is tough to beat!
- For individuals: Join one of our scheduled public online courses, or book a private 1-on-1 course (online or onsite)
- Combined Level 1 + Level 2 instructor-led training, providing attendees with a thorough understanding of the TOGAF® 9.2 standard, and preparing them for the "TOGAF® 9 Certified" certification exams. Course includes exam vouchers, comprehensive lecture materials/courseware, study guides, supplements and reference materials, and practice exams. Course Language: English
- Includes a Combined Part 1 and Part 2 (OG0-093) exam voucher for each attendee that can be used to schedule the exams required for "TOGAF 9 Certified" certification at a Pearson VUE testing center (a $495 per person value)
- Includes a Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee -- if an attendee fails a TOGAF 9 certification exam on the first attempt, we will provide a free exam retake voucher (course must be ordered via our online system, and certain other restrictions apply -- see details)
- "Standard" course is 4 full days (30 contact hours) for both private and public courses. However, private courses have much greater flexibility (see next bullet)
- Ultra-flexible scheduling is a unique feature of our private course format: You choose any dates within any available 10 day span (can be non-consecutive). Spread your 4 full (or up to 8 partial) days as you wish within one week, or spanning two consecutive weeks, and even use weekend days if you wish (we just need 30 hours total). Our standard affordable pricing applies no matter how you spread the course dates and times, even for onsite training. You set the daily start/stop times as you wish, day or evening.
- Orders for this live instructor-led course are accepted from the U.S. and many other countries -- see country availability. Course orders may be for a private group course (live online or onsite*) or for a public live online course registration. *Note that while onsite course orders can be accepted from the countries listed, the class itself must be conducted at a client-provided facility in the U.S.
- Terms and Conditions apply (covers policies on payment timing, refunds, cancellations, rescheduling, and more.)
- The page below provides the PUBLIC course order form for this course. For other course info, visit these pages: course outline, instructor, pricing, available private dates, private course advantages, book your course, and how our approach is better for you.