TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2) – Private Course
This page provides the PRIVATE course order form for:
TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)
a 4-day accredited, instructor-led course
for individuals or corporate groups seeking "TOGAF® 9 Certified" Prep,
provided by eLearning Launchpad,
accredited by The Open Group®
Expand for more info on this course...
- "TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)" from eLearning Launchpad is an Accredited TOGAF® 9 Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group® TOGAF Certification for People program
- Private, online, instructor-led formats:
- For private groups of 2 to 15.
- For individuals, a private 1-on-1 course can be booked.
- Combined Level 1 + Level 2 instructor-led training, providing attendees with a thorough understanding of the TOGAF® 9.2 standard, and preparing them for the "TOGAF® 9 Certified" certification exams. Course includes exam vouchers, comprehensive lecture materials/courseware, study guides, supplements and reference materials, and practice exams. Course Language: English
- Includes a Combined Part 1 and Part 2 (OG0-093) exam voucher for each attendee that can be used to schedule the exams required for "TOGAF 9 Certified" certification at a Pearson VUE testing center (a $550 per person value)
- Includes a Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee -- if an attendee fails a TOGAF 9 certification exam on the first attempt, we will provide a free exam retake voucher (course must be ordered via our online system, and certain other restrictions apply -- see details)
- "Standard" course is 4 full days (30 contact hours), delivered as flexible private online courses (see next bullet)
- Ultra-flexible scheduling is a key feature of our private course format: You choose any dates within any available 10 day span (can be non-consecutive). Spread your 4 full (or up to 8 partial) days as you wish within one week, or spanning two consecutive weeks, and even use weekend days if you wish (we just need 30 hours total). Our standard affordable pricing applies no matter how you spread the course dates and times. You set the daily start/stop times as you wish, day or evening.
- Orders for this live instructor-led course are accepted from the U.S. and certain other countries -- see country availability. Course orders may be for a private group course (live online).
- Terms and Conditions apply (covers policies on payment timing, refunds, cancellations, rescheduling, and more.)
- The page below provides the PRIVATE course order form for this course. For other course info, visit these pages: course outline, instructor, pricing, available private dates, private course advantages, book your course, and how our approach is better for you.