This page supports placement of PRIVATE and PUBLIC course orders for:
TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)
a 4-day accredited, instructor-led course
for individuals or corporate groups seeking "TOGAF® 9 Certified" Prep,
provided by eLearning Launchpad,
accredited by The Open Group®
Expand for more info on this course...
- "TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)" from eLearning Launchpad is an Accredited TOGAF® 9 Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group® TOGAF Certification for People program
- Choice of several public and private instructor-led formats:
- For private groups of 2 to 15: Book a private onsite course at your facility (U.S. locations only), or a private virtual course (live online). Our simple, flexible, affordable, and transparent approach to private training is tough to beat!
- For individuals: Join one of our scheduled public online courses, or book a private 1-on-1 course (online or onsite)
- Combined Level 1 + Level 2 instructor-led training, providing attendees with a thorough understanding of the TOGAF® 9.2 standard, and preparing them for the "TOGAF® 9 Certified" certification exams. Course includes exam vouchers, comprehensive lecture materials/courseware, study guides, supplements and reference materials, and practice exams. Course Language: English
- Includes a Combined Part 1 and Part 2 (OG0-093) exam voucher for each attendee that can be used to schedule the exams required for "TOGAF 9 Certified" certification at a Pearson VUE testing center (a $550 per person value)
- Includes a Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee -- if an attendee fails a TOGAF 9 certification exam on the first attempt, we will provide a free exam retake voucher (course must be ordered via our online system, and certain other restrictions apply -- see details)
- "Standard" course is 4 full days (30 contact hours) for both private and public courses. However, private courses have much greater flexibility (see next bullet)
- Ultra-flexible scheduling is a unique feature of our private course format: You choose any dates within any available 10 day span (can be non-consecutive). Spread your 4 full (or up to 8 partial) days as you wish within one week, or spanning two consecutive weeks, and even use weekend days if you wish (we just need 30 hours total). Our standard affordable pricing applies no matter how you spread the course dates and times, even for onsite training. You set the daily start/stop times as you wish, day or evening.
- Orders for this live instructor-led course are accepted from the U.S. and certain other countries -- see country availability. Course orders may be for a private group course (live online or onsite*) or for a public live online course registration. *Note that while onsite course orders can be accepted from the countries listed, the class itself must be conducted at a client-provided facility in the U.S.
- Terms and Conditions apply (covers policies on payment timing, refunds, cancellations, rescheduling, and more.)
- The page below supports placement of PRIVATE and PUBLIC course orders. For other course info, visit these pages: course outline, instructor, pricing, available private dates, private course advantages, book your course, and how our approach is better for you.
- Page Contents:
- Overview of Ordering, Options, and Payment Process for Courses
- Important Notices Related to Orders
- Place Orders…
- New Private Course (start order here)
- Add Attendee(s) to existing private course (start order here)
- Public Online Course Registration For An Individual (start order here)
- Custom Orders – Access Code Required (start order here)
This page is your starting point for placing your private course order, or making a public course registration, for our accredited TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2) course. Private course orders will allow you to select your course dates from the available-dates calendar in the order form. If you have not yet viewed the comprehensive information provided about this course, you may visit these pages: Key Course Features At-A-Glance, Detailed Course Description and Topics Outline, Our TOGAF® Instructor, Course Pricing, Available Private Course Dates, How Our Approach Is Better For You.
Need to use a purchase order? No problem. If your procurement process requires use of a traditional purchase order (versus the online ordering and payment system provided below), just contact us about the course type and dates you are interested in and we’ll be happy to supply quotes, terms, and any other information needed. The course provided, dates availability, and pricing would be the same as described on this site; note that the “Second Chance Exam Retake Guarantee” only applies to course orders placed via our online system, and would not apply to PO-based orders unless specifically agreed by us.
Overview of Ordering, Options, and Payment Process for Courses
Further below on this page you can launch a public course registration order, as well as two types of private course orders: one for making the initial booking and payment (deposit or full) for your private course, and the other for optionally adding more attendees to an existing private course order. Each type of order guides you through our very simple online process of order form completion, checkout, and payment…
Expand for private course details on attendee additions, payments, dates selection, etc...
Private Course Attendee Planning Flexibility: Our “Add Attendee” order form provides you with the flexibility to add more attendees to a previously ordered pruvate course for only $920 per added attendee. For example, you may book your course at the base price to cover only the minimum attendee count of 1 in the initial course order (or some higher count you might initially select), and then as your attendance picture firms up, you may add attendees in increments of one or more using as many separate “Add Attendee” orders as you’d like. Alternatively, if your class size is firm and known upfront, you can select the total number of attendees (up to 15) in your initial course booking order, and pay for the entire course in a single, simple transaction. In any case, beyond the one attendee covered by the base price, each attendee added is only $920 per person, and attendee substitution is allowed.
Private Course Payment Method and Timing Flexibility: Each payment may use a separate payment method/card number; for example, the initial course order, any second (balance due) course payment, or any Add-Attendee orders could all be paid with different methods/accounts. Using different payment methods/accounts in this way may help you to more efficiently distribute the costs to the participants and organizations involved. Major credit cards, checks, and ACH are accepted as payment methods; note that check or ACH payment must be received by us within 14 calendar days of the order placement date to ensure your selected dates continue to be reserved. To minimize your initial payment amount when booking your course, a deposit (minimum partial payment) of $900 is available as an option, with the balance due no later than 7 calendar days before the course start date – again, the balance may be paid with a different payment method or card account, if desired.
Your Private Course Order Options and Choices:
Private Course Date Selection: When starting your course booking below, you’ll use our course order form to select the calendar dates that work best for your attendees’ schedule. You may choose any 4 full days (or up to 8 partial days), consecutive or non-consecutive, within any available span of up to 10 calendar days (10 days is the maximum span).
Private Course Type Selection: In the order form you’ll also select the instructor-led course type as either virtual (live online) with a base price of $2820, or onsite at your facility with a base price of $4820. The base price covers all costs for the course, including 1 (one) attendee. For onsite courses (U.S. only), the base price includes instructor travel/accommodations to your location anywhere in the U.S.; this means there are NO extra charges and no additional expense reporting/review/payment processes to deal with. For a virtual course, course materials are supplied as electronic documents; for an onsite course, course materials consist of hardcopy printed books (for lecture slides), electronic versions of the hardcopy books, and electronic documents for other reference material (note that, aside from hardcopy vs. electronic differences, the content of the provided course material is essentially the same for both course types).
Optional Selection of Additional Private Course Attendees: Finally, the course form allows you to optionally select 0-14 additional attendees (beyond the one attendee that is covered by the base price) for an additional cost of only $920 per person (and note that substitutions are allowed for any attendee). This allows you to specify a conservative minimum “safe” number of attendees with your initial course order, with the option to add (and pay for) more attendees at a later time using separate “Add Attendee” order(s). Alternatively, you may select the full number of expected additional attendees in the course order form (up to a total of 15 attendees), which allows you to cover the entire class in the initial order. If you select no additional attendees in your initial course order form, your course order will simply be placed at the minimal base price which covers one attendee, and you still have the option to place “Add Attendee” orders later. After the initial course order is made, any “Add Attendee” orders should be placed as soon as possible and no later than one week before the course start date to ensure proper preparations and availability of materials.
Timing or Multiple Orders: Note that only one course order may be started at a time, meaning that a second course will not be allowed into your cart until any previous course orders have been completed (ie, completed through the payment process). Note also that “Add Attendees” orders can only be used for a course that has already completed the order/payment process, because “Add Attendee” orders cannot be placed without the asscociated course order number. Less
When placing a private course order or registering for a public course, you need to:
- Be aware that Orders for this live instructor-led course are accepted from the U.S. and certain other countries -- see country availability. Course orders may be for a private group course (live online or onsite*) or for a public live online course registration. *Note that while onsite course orders can be accepted from the countries listed, the class itself must be conducted at a client-provided facility in the U.S.
- Be aware that orders placed here apply to this course only: "TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)" from eLearning Launchpad is an Accredited TOGAF® 9 Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group® TOGAF Certification for People program.
- Create an account, either on the checkout page by entering a password in the new account password field (in which case the account is created automatically for you), or by registering for an account in advance (in which case you should be logged in before placing your order) You may login or register for an account here.
- Accept our Terms and Conditions at checkout (covers policies on payment timing, refunds, cancellations, rescheduling, and more...).
- Place only ONE order at a time, and complete through payment/confirmation before placing another order.
- Be aware that a TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and 2 certification exam voucher is included for each attendee (a $550 per person value) -- this covers both exams that must be passed for "TOGAF 9 Certified" certification (both taken in one sitting at a Pearson VUE testing center -- an efficient approach that most attendees prefer and do well with); alternatively, you may request (in advance of the course) separate Part 1 and Part 2 exam vouchers for attendees that may be seeking only Foundation certification or who may prefer taking the Part 1 and Part 2 exams on separate dates. We also include a Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee (course must be ordered via our online system, and certain other restrictions apply -- see details ). All things considered, If attendee certification is expected for most or all attendees, this accredited course is the most cost effective and most convenient solution; however, be aware of our lower cost alternative course for those that do not need or want exam vouchers to be included in their course fee -- our non-accredited EA Framework Cert Prep 200 course (which provides no vouchers and no retake guarantee) reduces the course price by $420 per person, yet has essentially the same TOGAF 9 coverage, content, materials, delivery approach, and duration as our accredited course. Click below to expand for more details on vouchers, options, and process.
Expand for details on above notices...
Placing orders requires acceptance of our Terms and Conditions: By creating or using an account, placing orders, or otherwise using the content, forms, products, or services offered on this site, you must accept our Terms and Conditions and our Privacy and Security Policy. You will be asked to indicate your acceptance these Terms and Conditions before entering the Checkout page. Note that the Terms and Conditions page also contains our Refunds, Cancellations, and Rescheduling policies.
One order at a time: Each Add-Attendee order, or new course order, must be completed through the payment/order confirmation step before another order of that type can be placed, meaning two orders of the same type cannot be in the cart at the same time (the cart allows order review before checkout, but is not intended to accumulate multiple items of the same type). Note also that an Add-Attendees order for a given course cannot be started until that course's order has been completed through payment/confirmation and an order number for that course is available. These restrictions protect the integrity of our course reservation and booking system.
We include, at no extra cost, a "Combined Part 1 and Part 2" exam voucher for each attendee that can be used to schedule his/her combined exam at a Pearson VUE test center location, date, and time of their choosing after the course (to qualify for the voucher, attendance at all course sessions is required). The "combined" exam, OG0-093, allows both the Level 1 and Level 2 exams to be taken back-to-back in a single session. Significant value is added by including these vouchers in our accredited course price, given that attendees would otherwise pay $550 per person if purchasing the same exam from the test center on their own. A key advantage of the combined exam approach, aside from the obvious scheduling efficiency, is that an attempt at both exams is allowed, and credit is given for either exam being passed such that if only one Part is not passed, only that Part needs to be retaken.
A limitation of the Combined exam is that Foundation certification cannot be an outcome if only Part 1 is passed; "TOGAF 9 Certified" is the only possible certification outcome after both Part 1 and 2 exams are passed.
Separate Part 1 and Part 2 Vouchers Also Available: If separate Part 1 and Part 2 exam vouchers are desired (instead of the Combined exam voucher included in the course price by default), we can supply separate vouchers for some/all attendees provided you make this request at least 3 business days in advance of the course start date. While most attendees prefer the efficiency of, and do very well with the Combined exam (single-sitting) approach, the alternative of using separate vouchers allows an attendee to separately schedule the Level 1 and Level 2 exams on different dates, and also allows for "Foundation" certification to be awarded after passing just the Level 1 exam - an outcome that is not possible with the Combined exam (note that if no further certification beyond Foundation is desired, the attendee can simply not use the second provided voucher). Note however that, when using separate vouchers, eligibility for the Part 2 exam requires that the Part 1 exam has already been passed (if both Parts scheduled on same day) or Foundation certification has been granted by The Open Group after passing Part 1 (if Part 2 is on a different day).
In addition to exam vouchers, our accredited course includes a Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee -- if an attendee fails a TOGAF 9 certification exam on the first attempt, we will provide a free exam retake voucher (course must be ordered via our online system, and certain other restrictions apply -- see details). Retake exams must be taken at least one month after the failed attempt. If a retake is needed that is not covered by our guarantee, an attendee may contact The Open Group directly to receive a discount code that can be used to reduce the cost of scheduling their retake exam with Pearson VUE.
A lower cost alternative for those not needing vouchers: If most or all of your attendees are not planning to seek certification, or there is uncertainty about committing to certification, or if certification exams are expected to be paid for separately from other funding sources, or if you simply want to decouple exam expenses to get the lowest possible course acquistion cost, you may want to consider booking our non-accredited "EA Framework Cert Prep 200" course instead; this course is priced at $420 less per person and does not include vouchers (nor does it include our "Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee"), yet it still provides essentially the same TOGAF 9 instructional content, materials, and delivery approach as our accredited course. Further details on the exam booking process are provided below.
The Pearson VUE exam scheduling process (for information only): For attendees seeking certification, the provided vouchers are used to schedule the certification exams at a Pearson VUE test center after the course (test center location, exam date, and exam time are selected based on attendee preference). Pearson VUE is The Open Group® Exam Provider for the TOGAF® certification exams, and their test centers are located in or near most cities. Exams are booked by registering for a free web account on The Open Group website, and then using that account to access the Pearson VUE page for certification exams. At this point, the attendee can select the exam type (OG0-093: TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2 Exam), which allows both the Level 1 and Level 2 exams be taken in one sitting and results in "TOGAF® 9 Certified" certification if both exams are passed. The attendee is then presented with a list of test centers near their location that offer the requested exam, and he/she then chooses the test center location, date, and time for their exam (different test centers have different dates and times available). On the Pearson VUE checkout page, the attendee's voucher code is entered and is accepted as payment. To explore or begin this exam booking process, we recommend starting at the guidance page for Pearson VUE certification exams on The Open Group® website - this page provides instructions on getting started, getting an account, and entering the Pearson VUE site.
NOTE: For those who do not have vouchers to cover the cost of their exams (ie, attendees who did not qualify due to lack of attendance at all course sessions, attendees from our non-accredited course, or attendees who need a retake exam but do not qualify for our Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee), the same process described above can be used, except that a credit card would be used on the Pearson VUE checkout page to pay for the exam -- in this case, the retail cost of the combined OG0-093 exam would be $550 for the first attempt (The Open Group offers discount codes to reduce the cost for any exam retakes).
Start Your Private Course Order or Add-Attendee(s) Order Below:
TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2) – Private Course$0Book Your Private Course
a 4-day PRIVATE, accredited, instructor-led course
for individuals or corporate groups seeking "TOGAF® 9 Certified" Prep,
provided Online or Onsite (at your facility) by eLearning Launchpad,
accredited by The Open Group®
Clicking the “Book Your Private Course” button below will open the private course order form where you make your selections for course type (online or onsite), dates (pick from any available dates), your initial attendee count, etc. (pricing is shown as you make your selections), after which you can complete our simple checkout and payment process to automatically book your course for the dates selected.
Need to use a purchase order? No problem. If your procurement process requires use of a traditional purchase order (versus the online ordering and payment system provided here), just contact us and we’ll be happy to supply the information needed.
This private, accredited TOGAF course covers both the Level 1 (Foundation) and Level 2 (Certified) content of TOGAF 9.2, the world’s leading framework for enterprise architecture. Attendees gain a thorough orientation and understanding of all the major parts of the TOGAF standard, and gain the knowledge needed to be prepared for the “TOGAF 9 Certified” certification exams. We include a Combined Part 1 and Part 2 exam voucher for each attendee (a $495 per person value), and each attendee has the added assurance of our Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee (certain restrictions apply -- see details ).
If you have not yet reviewed the comprehensive information our site provides, you are encouraged to view the information and links provided on this page (above) for details on the ordering and payment process, important notices, course description and outline, pricing, available dates, instructor profile, testimonials, and how our approach is better for you."TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)" from eLearning Launchpad is an Accredited TOGAF® 9 Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group® TOGAF Certification for People program
Add Attendees (for existing private accredited course only)$0Add Attendee(s) To Private Course
Clicking the “Add Attendee(s)” button below will open an order form page where you can select the number of attendee(s) you wish to add to an existing private accredited course (beyond the attendee count that has already been covered by the initial course order or prior Add-Attendee orders); then you’ll complete our simple online checkout and payment process for the additions. This order form is to be used only for an existing, private TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2) course.
The cost of each added attendee is $920 per person. For each attendee added, we include a Combined Part 1 and Part 2 exam voucher for each attendee (a $495 per person value), and each attendee has the added assurance of our Second-Chance Exam Retake Guarantee (certain restrictions apply -- see details ).
Note that additions beyond the max total class size of 15 will not be accepted. Please make note of the 4 digit order number of the existing course, as it must be entered on the Add-Attendee form."TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2)" from eLearning Launchpad is an Accredited TOGAF® 9 Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group® TOGAF Certification for People program
Start Your Public Course Registration Order Below (for individuals):
The following public online course(s) are currently scheduled:
- May 25-28, 2021 CONFIRMED (registration ends May 16): Accredited public online course for individuals, course name: TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2), $1520 (USD) per person ($1220 per person for groups of 2+), 8AM-5PM U.S. Central Daylight Time (GMT-5), 4 days (30 contact hrs)
NOTE: Public online course orders are accepted only from the U.S. and certain other countries listed here: Country Availability. Payment is due at time of registration. Confirmed courses are marked with the text "CONFIRMED" next to the course dates. Those who register for a "confirmed" course can be assured that we will conduct the course regardless of further changes in the registration headcount. We may, at any time and at our discretion, remove a public course from our scheduled course listing, and thereby no longer accept further registrations for that course.
Proceed to the next section below to launch the public course registration form…
TOGAF® 9 Prep Training (Levels 1 and 2) – Public Course$0Register for a Public Course
a 4-day PUBLIC, accredited, instructor-led course
for individuals or corporate groups seeking "TOGAF® 9 Certified" Prep,
provided Online by eLearning Launchpad,
accredited by The Open Group®
Clicking the “Register” button below will open the registration order form where you’ll select the public course you wish to attend (pricing is shown as you make your selection), enter your information, and then step through the simple checkout and payment process to complete your registration.
Our public online TOGAF-focused course has content that is identical to our private course, covering both the Level 1 (Foundation) and Level 2 (Certified) content of TOGAF 9.2, the world’s leading framework for enterprise architecture. Attendees gain a thorough orientation and understanding of all the major parts of the TOGAF standard, and gain the knowledge needed to be prepared for the “TOGAF Certified” certification exams (certification exams and associated fees are not included in this course; see “Important Notices” section above for more information).
If you have not yet reviewed the comprehensive information our site provides, you are encouraged to view the information and links provided on this page (above) for details on the ordering and payment process, important notices, course description and outline, pricing, instructor profile, and testimonials.
If you wish to place an online order for a course or other item that we have previously quoted to you or for which other prior agreements have been made, you can place your order and make the payment using our custom order form. Note that the form will require you to enter an order access code that must be supplied by us.Top